Prayers for me today...please

Options

Replies

• moniew24
    moniew24 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    My prayers are with you for continued streghth.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    Sending love and warm thoughs your way!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    You"re in my prayers. Praying that your heart and mind are at peace, so that you can get through the day as well as the years :flowerforyou:
  • kiddoc88
    kiddoc88 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear. I cannot even fathom what going through that must be like ad my heart aches for you. No parent should ever have to go through that. My thoughts,prayers, and many a virtual hug are with you.
  • ahmommy
    ahmommy Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I pray that God will give to you peace and the knowledge that your beautiful daughter is smiling down on you now, as she sits with Him in Heaven. She is patiently waiting for the day you will meet again.

I'm so very sorry for your loss. I have two little girls and I can't imagine life without either one of them.
  • Grandmother123
    Options
    Praying for your strength in overcoming.
  • pamperedhen
    pamperedhen Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Heavenly Father, I just lift up this precious woman to your Throne of Grace. I ask You Father, first, that peace of God that surpasses ALL understanding guard her heart and mind in You. Though we may never know the pain she endures each day and through the long nights, You do and You see her tears and feel her pain. I thank You that You are a God of LOVE and can comfort her with a comfort that has NO words to compare. Reach down TODAY and EVERY day and enwrap her with that love that only YOU can give her, Lord. I thank You that You are REAL and TRUE and though we cannot see with human eyes, we can FEEL Your love even in the midst of each storm. Help her to be aware of Your sweetness and bless her with all of Your blessings, in Jesus' holy name. Amen.:flowerforyou:
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    :heart: Here's to a healthy day in honor of your lovely daughter.
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Grief is such a crazy roller coaster. It's not linear, and it's not consistent. I'm sorry you are hurting. I am glad you have a supportive community, and glad you are seeking strength to get through the day.

I don't know you and you don't know me, and my personal beliefs may be meaningless to you. But I will tell you that I believe you have strength. I believe you are will get through today. I cannot understand your pain, but I can admire you. I can respect your commitment and focus. I believe you have strength. Plenty of it. You demonstrated that in your post. Thank you for inspiring me.
  • AndiJoy812
    AndiJoy812 Posts: 236
    Options
    Lifting you up in prayer...and sending huge hugs your way.
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    Be Strong in the Lord and never give up hope! He is with you where ever you are.

((((hugs)))) and prayers for you today. <3
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    So sorry for your loss.
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    ((( HUGE HUGS )))

And prayers said.

:(
  • valdbuck
    valdbuck Posts: 15
    Options
    You are in my prayers.
  • myjourney2
    myjourney2 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    hugs and prayers for you:flowerforyou:
  • fittocycle
    fittocycle Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I cannot imagine what you are going through today. Please know you are in my prayers.
  • ginnypan1
    Options
    SO sorry your beautiful daughter isn't with you! You are in my prayers! I think she would want you to have strength today!
  • Jaccyber
    Jaccyber Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Praying for you and your family.
  • dayone987
    dayone987 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Hugs and prayers. So sorry for your loss.
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    I'm saying a prayer for you today. I'm so sorry for your loss. In joys and in sorrow we know we can always lean on Jesus. I pray for peace for your hurting heart.