My goal is to fit into....

Options

Replies

• rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522
    Options
    A 10/12 US jean.
    A size 8 ring.
    There's a ring that I really want on Zales but My ring finger is a 8.5 and the biggest size they have is an 8.
  • HotAshMess
    HotAshMess Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    ...the closet of clothing I've sadly saved from when I was smaller.
  • rachelmorgan77
    rachelmorgan77 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I totally understand! With my first pregnancy I gained so much weight I had to have them cut off. :frown: They're still in a little envelope, just waiting to be resized!
  • anna0478
    anna0478 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Size 8 jeans
  • ShanniLee
    Options
    ...the short jean skirt I was wearing when I met my boyfriend :)
  • Chelle_Davis
    Options
    An economy airplane seat.

THIS! I can't wait until I can sit in one and still have room to spare.
  • wooddie14
    wooddie14 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Size 34 pants....currently 38!
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Size 13/14 in pants, I would love to wear a women's XL shirt at aeropostale!
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    My high school cheer leading uniform.
  • anamy90
    anamy90 Posts: 43
    Options
    ...something in Topshop
  • cherrym03
    cherrym03 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    The cute lace dress I bought for my graduation :]
  • logicandlove
    logicandlove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Size 8! I've been stuck at size 10 so it's not too much of a stretch, but I really want to hit single digits :)
  • MouseTmom
    MouseTmom Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to wear "normal" sized clothes that I can buy in any store - not plus size clothes!!:happy:
  • supergirlie00
    Options
    To fit into size 9 jeans and any medium size shirts! I miss my:grumble: clothes!!
  • sissygirls
    Options
    My goal right now is to just lose weight! I have struggled my entire life and just want to run outside with the kids and not get short of breath. I went on vacation this last weekend and only wanted to sit, I am tired of making my kids suffer because I give into my wants all the time of just wanting to always take a break. I just need some friends on here to encourage me and build me up, can't stand being like this anymore :(
  • joeamendiola
    Options
    My goal is to fit into pants, that's longer than they are wider. Right now I wear like a 48"x32". So a 30x32 would be awsome, but It might take awhile. I don't remember ever wearing a 30" waist, but if I did the length was probably in the 20's.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    To fit in carnival rides (I'd have to travel because there are no carnivals in Nfld, lol) and fit into a clothes size that can be purchased from Wal-Mart and Zellers.
  • cyndispot
    cyndispot Posts: 135
    Options
    My first goal was to get into my skinny clothes. I did that, but I know I still have weight and inches to lose, so my new goal is to fit into my son's jeans. He's 13 and wears a 31 waist. It's about 4 inches from where I am now. I'm working to get that done by the end of the school year. I have no desire to wear them regularly, just to fit into them once.

I also have a goal to get a little space between my thighs (not alot) but I went running in shorts and in a misty rain (that's what made it an issue this weekend and not others I believe) this weekend and the chub rub has not been pleasant to endure.

I never thought about rings...I'm gonna have to go home and see what size I have - I know I have one that's small,but it might be too small....?
  • jillica
    jillica Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Goal 1 - my skinny clothes from 3 summers ago (170 lbs).

Goal 2 - my "skinnier" clothes from the summer I got married (160 lbs)

Goal 3 - my hunter green jeans I wore in my high school senior photos (140 lbs). That is the only item that I still have from my HS years.
  • Sweetie_Pie92
    Sweetie_Pie92 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    To fit into a pair of size 10 Levi's. As long as I can remember...I've never been smaller that a 14. At least not since I was 13 or so. It would be totally amazing for me to even buy a size 12.