looking for friends to help keep me on track!

Options
MandiK3
MandiK3 Posts: 218 Member
looking for friends who may have a fair bit of weight to drop as well or others who have done it successfully :) I need help keeping on track. My goal is 75lbs I have lost 20 total 9 since joining MFP. I am a mom of 3 beautiful kids so other mom friends would be awsome :D

Replies

• guardian419
    guardian419 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I have an overall goal of 60lbs, but want to do the 50 very quick. I'm not a mom, but I'm a dad to my 10 year old stepson and 2 year old son :)

I'm always looking for friends who are positive, but not afraid to give a swift kick in the butt if needed (I've needed a few).
  • Michelle81285
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Bullygirl30
    Options
    Hi, I have been on here almost a year and have lost some where around 40 pounds and still have more to do but I will do my best to keep you up and going add me if you like
  • elisabej
    elisabej Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request! :)
  • vqnerdballs
    Options
    I just joined today so I'd love to find some friends to keep me on track, too! I only have about 12 lb to lose but I've never dieted before, so I could use the support! Feel free to add me!
  • qdiggs
    qdiggs Posts: 27
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Im a mom of three also (22, 18, 8)! I want to lose the same amount of weight. :smile:
  • lildazey
    lildazey Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I have 30- 40 lbs to left to lose. Single mom of 3. Feel free to add me! :)
  • Mrshunts
    Mrshunts Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • NikkiGetsFit185
    NikkiGetsFit185 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me if you like, i have a ways to go not sure how much i wanna lose right yet i will know when i get there but it is over 50lbs
  • jen_bd6
    jen_bd6 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    You guys can feel free to add me. I am on everyday and provide encouragement whenever possible.
  • heathersteffensen
    heathersteffensen Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Im always looking for more support. Feel free to add me as well.
  • kit8806
    kit8806 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I am a single mom to a 4 year old daughter! Anyone can feel free to add me, I'll do what I can to help motivate you! I could use some too!! :)
  • imizznana28
    Options
    I also need some motivation, i am on day one today! Started the BeFit 90 day challenge and also doing 2 days a week gym for an hour with a personal trainer.

I am all in.

Add me if you like, i will add you now.
  • daisiemae123
    daisiemae123 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    You can add me too (any of you). I have a little one that is 16 months and keeps me hopping. Love the support and supporting others. We can all keep each other in line.
  • thisisiamj
    thisisiamj Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    looking for friends as well :) need to drop at least 60!
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Add me! I've needed to lose 30, will probably lose about 15 more. Please add me!
  • laurallynn
    laurallynn Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi - Feel free to add me, we can work together!
  • pseel42
    pseel42 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I too have at least 50+lbs to lose. I would love to be a part of your support system.

Feel free to add me and good luck!!

Paula
  • Amber82479
    Amber82479 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    My goal is small (20 pounds), but being diabetic makes it a whole lot harder to achieve! I'm happy to support you in any way I can - just send me a friend request!
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Everyone is welcome to add me if they would like.