looking for friends to help keep me on track!

Options
2»

Replies

• Belle8312
    Belle8312 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    My overall goal is to lose 58 pounds. Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • laarae
    laarae Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Hi, Welcome
    I have 75+ lbs still to go-add me if you'd like-I am a mother, also a grandmother.
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    i have lost 60 pounds on MFP
  • BrownTigerlady
    Options
    You can add me too! I am doing okay, but the weekends are killers for me. I need support and encouragement too!:smile:
  • tri55
    tri55 Posts: 1
    Options
    need support...i have lost 12 lbs. trying Atkins...I love my veggies to much to do it...so my doc put me on to this site:smile: . I have at least 50 lbs. to loose. today is my first day here so wish me luck!!
  • salvatoray
    salvatoray Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends :) Have successfully kept off 75 pounds (4+ years of slight ups and downs), but trying to lose the last 10-20(?) pounds now!
  • morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Sending you a request.
  • laurenellenmarie
    laurenellenmarie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I've got 95 to lose, I've lost 11 so far so I just need to keep on chugging.
    I'm on every day and provide lots of support and encouragement.
    Everyone can feel free to add me!!
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • roreca
    roreca Posts: 9
    Options
    I'm a mom of 3 too!!!! And I used to use them as my excuse of why I didn't exercise! My ultimate goal is around 50 pounds, but I set a short term goal of 15 by end of November. I "officially" began the 24th of August. I'm not even sure how to "add" people to my groups yet.. lol. One step at a time I guess. I want to give and receive support!!!
  • Peggb
    Peggb Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me :-) I am always looking for friends and support and will do the same ! (peggb)
  • WhatAgirl_
    WhatAgirl_ Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I am 19 from canada trying to lose 30 more pounds feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! : )
  • yc46
    yc46 Posts: 10
    Options
    Me too! I've joined a gym Aug 3; working out 6 days a week; dropped 10 lbs at first then gained 3 back but Im devoted to stay with it.
  • Raezor1207
    Raezor1207 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You guys can add me. I have successfully met my goal loss of 42 pounds.
  • MizzIcy
    MizzIcy Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have lost 17 lbs since joining MFP. I look forward to motivating and supporting you on your journey. :smile:
  • anaoliver63
    anaoliver63 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I have the same amount to lose, lost 15 since joing MFP.
  • dylan104373
    dylan104373 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    All of you can add me! I could use all of the support I can get! I'm on here every day so I'll support you all too. I have about 30lbs to lose to get down to my high school graduation weight!
  • sonjarogers72
    sonjarogers72 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    i WILL HELP! LOST 67 BEFORE JOINING MFP, AND HAVE LOST 11 SINCE! YOU CAN DO IT!!!
  • LaydeeGigi
    Options
    I lost about 100 before using MFP, and 15 since, but by all means add me, I'll help as much as I can.