BIGGEST pet peeve

Options

Replies

• ericalyn73
    Options
    DITTO to people who think their poor planning constitutes an emergency for me. Infuriating!
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Over-postage on facebook

"I'm going to the shop now"
    "Oh it's raining"
    "Has a grumpy child today"
    "Hmm what to cook for lunch"
    "Siiiiiiiiiiiigh"

etc etc etc
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Arrogant and rude people

People who eat with their mouth open

People who chew gum loudly or suck their fingers after eating in a really loud and annoying way

Queue jumpers..... Mmmmm I wasnt standing here for nothing lol

People who constantly moan on their statuses
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    Tailgating me in the right lane when the left lane is wide open. And the reverse - creeping along in the left hand lane 10 miles under the speed limit.

UUUUUUGGGHHH YES!!!!!! ^^^^ This-both!

A partially erased chalkboard and/or white board.

Is it really that hard? Just erase all of it! The little marks that are left behind drive me insane-especially when the person starts writing OVER IT!
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    The too-soft handshake. :explode:

OMG!!! I hate shaking hands with guys that have soft handshakes. You don't have to break bones in my hand or anything just have a firm, manly handshake. Come on, man!

*shudder* ick-good one.

The dead fish handshake is the worst. I mean...I'm not going to kiss your hand-that is how you gave it to me. Shake my hand!
  • KatManx
    KatManx Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Rude people
    People who rustle packets
    Old people/people that don't work who go to shops/town in our lunch hours
    Tesco home shopping staff....GET OUT OF MY WAY, THE LAZY ARSES SHOULD COME IN THEMSELVES
    people who say "muscle weighs more than fat ". Lol
    Chatter boxes - shut up we don't care!

Ooo the rage tonight from me lol
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    Dumb questions of the Forums.
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    People who can't spell, and especially those who don't pay attention to the red lines underneath a misspelled word! Also, SMACKING while eating and drinking; I don't care if it's my kids or myself even, smacking drives me completely insane!!
  • PoisonDartFrog
    PoisonDartFrog Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    People who feel the world revolves around them and are blissfully unaware of the existance of any other person on the face of the Earth.
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    stupid people.
  • berlynn_j
    berlynn_j Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Repetitive noises, tapping, gum smacking, and the like. I swear my spine knots up.
  • HarleyQuinn_12
    HarleyQuinn_12 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Litterbugs and Liars

Both equally make me want to punch them in the face!
  • BSchoberg
    BSchoberg Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Grammar errors...

Ellipsis overuse. ;)

Seriously guilty of it!
    All the time... :-)

Me, too... don't think I could write a paragraph without them... or really even a sentence... *sigh*

Most of my pet peeves have been covered already --- but (hey! no ellipsis!) I do have one to add: people who clip their nails in public. Seriously, this happens! I have had to ask a coworker TWICE to not do that within my hearing. Does this person not have any sense of decency? He doesn't even go into the restroom - just clips away right at his desk. Blech... (there it is) gives me the heebie-jeebies.
  • bobie1978
    bobie1978 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Chewing with your mouth open and popping gum!
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    people who revel in ignorance and yet still get to help decide my future, ie: vote.
  • smittybuilt19
    smittybuilt19 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    People who make rude comments to me when I am looking up calories on MFP or logging whatever I just ate to see if I can have another beer or not. Funny how they did not care when I was shoving crap in my mouth or when I could not walk up a flight of stairs without getting winded. No comments then at all.

^^
    Yes, yes, yes. I get strange comments from folks (family *cough) while logging. No comments when I was eating like a king at every meal and snack and couldn't bend over to tie my shoes.
  • maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Me too.

Also, going to read what sounds like an awesome thread on the Success and Motivation board, and there are no pics. Wah!
  • dfair1967
    Options
    Askhole - "A person who constantly asks for your advice, yet always does the opposite of what you told them."
  • GeekGirl23
    GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Someone who repeats the same story they've told me. Both my husband and mother in law I swear have no memory... but I've heard some stories 5-6 times in the past year.
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    People with long lists of pet peeves.