Late 20s/Early 30s women...

Options
13»

Replies

• rubyautumn4
    rubyautumn4 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Done! It's called 30 & 30! Amy I've sent you a group invite.

Ladies, please join and let's all encourage each other and help keep each other on track!
  • nicole2783
    nicole2783 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 29, and have about 50 pounds to lose. I have a 3 month old baby, and I am about down to my pre-pregnancy weight, but I had gained quite a bit in the year before. Since I started this, I have lost about 10 pounds!
  • DevonW32
    DevonW32 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Turning 33 this weekend.....lost 15 looking to lose about 20 more!
  • amycb03
    amycb03 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    HI Amy!

I'm also Amy and I am early 30's - looking to lose around 35-40lbs. You're welcome to add me for motivation. I workout about five or six times a week and am totally obsessed with boxing right now! I love whole foods and love coming up with the most random recipes that are yummy and filling with the biggest value for their calorie content!

Good luck on your journey!
  • Evoken
    Evoken Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Maybe we can start a group? We can post challenges, accomplishments etc?

sounds good to me
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 32, I started last year and successfully lost 24 lbs but no i am back because i gained 17 of that back since Christmas. I am getting married in less than 2 months and i need to lose at least 10lbs. egh

edited Ten pounds all in my legs and butt lol
  • head_in_rainbows
    head_in_rainbows Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm Liz, 28 yo with just last vanity kilos to loose but plan to stay there while maintaining so ... I'd gladly be friends :)
  • lleesmann
    Options
    Hi there, I'm LL! I'm about to turn 27 (still feels odd to say that), and have about 15-20 lbs to lose. Anyone can add me if they want, and I'll definitely go look for that group.
  • bob99
    bob99 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey 31 and cw 141 lb. I've got 14 lb to go and been doing 1200 a day for 4 weeks.
    First week was HARD but now I'm struggling to eat all my 1200 cals which is weird, friend request sent :)
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Hi Amy (and everyone else)!

I'm 34 (well, 35 in Oct so not sure that could still be classed as early 30s?) and I'd like to lose another 20lbs. I've lost 42lbs over the past year. I put on loads of weight when I was pregnant with my daughter, who's now nearly 16 months old.