Sweets under 100 calories?

Options
Anyone have any suggestions for sweet treats under 100 calories?
I generally crave chocolate amongst other sweets when I get stressed out, which tends to happens a lot.
(Broke college student.)

Anyone haveany suggestions for sweets under 100 calories? Healthy ones, or semi-healthy ones I suppose, are preferred, but I do love chocolate...
I need to cut down on sweet stuff, so this should be a nice replacement.
Thanks!

Replies

• relucas81
    Options
    www.arcticzero.com

A whole pint of ice cream for 150 calories. So if you wanted 100 cal or less, just eat 2/3 the pint or less.
  • claricecollins
    Options
    Dark chocolate is my favorite for my college stress snack. But in moderation. Also, peanut butter and apples, or cinnamon/ chocolate peanut butter and apples or pears. :)
    Vitamin water zero helps a lot too
  • HotAshMess
    HotAshMess Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    sugar free hot cocoa (yum!)

A single fun size bar of just about everything.

I really really love Fiber One bars (90 cals)

Snackwells is making some caramel corn in small packages that ROCK! I like the white chocolate drizzled...which is about 130 calories per pack.

chocolate graham crackers, broken in half, with a scoop of the light cool whip between and refrozen. around 80 cals depending on the ingredients you use. Would probably work with the other flavors too.

sugar free hot cocoa mix mixed with light cool whip. Dip fruit (strawberries).

dried fruit (some, not all)
  • tldust
    tldust Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Weight Watcher's dark chocolate covered raspberry ice cream bars . . . .80 cals. Fresh raspberries and banana slices with Trader Joe's Organic Chocolate syrup.
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Flat out crackers(9) and laughing cow garden vegetable(1) = 70 calories! Nom Nom!
  • bstall1976
    bstall1976 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    be careful with the pre packaged low cal sweets

http://www.leanitup.com/misleading-diet-ice-cream-labels/
  • lamilli09
    lamilli09 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Try munching on a serving of Hershey's Chocolate Chips (~70 calories) or a sugar-free/fat-free chocolate pudding cup (~100-150).

Otherwise, get your chocolate fix via yogurt! Yoplait has two flavors which I really like -- Whipped Chocolate (160 calories) and my personal favorite, Light White Chocolate Strawberry (100 calories).
  • birdieaz
    birdieaz Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I love Bali's Favorites Espresso candies...you can eat 8 for 108 calories. They are hard, so it takes a while to suck on all of them.

wait...that sounded wrong.
  • Tracey0013
    Tracey0013 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    the mini chocolate mini wheat's are great if you eat 1/2 a serving it's only 100 cal. It gives you 26 pieces. it's sweet and chocolaty !
  • itsuki
    itsuki Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Yasso frozen greek yogurt bars are like 90 calories each and pretty yummy.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I always get those packs of fun size candy bars. They're perfect!
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    My favorites are not really true sweets, I've learned to love the flavored liquid Stevia products and add them to things like yogurt, cottage cheese, or simply have one peice of toasted bread with a light coating of honey or sugar free jam. Then if I want a real treat whenever I want it (like a real cookie) I enter it into the diary first and work around it with low cal foods.
  • Italian_mom
    Italian_mom Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    bump
  • RaeN81
    RaeN81 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Healthy choice premium low fat fudge bars...amazing!
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Just about anything, portion sizes will vary of course
  • elijhasmomma
    elijhasmomma Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    bump
  • viasophia13
    viasophia13 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Fiber One 90 calorie brownies...I'm addicted :tongue: they have chocolate fudge ones, which have chocolate chips and chocolate drizzle, and they have chocolate chip cookie ones. Also, sugar free hot chocolate, with only 50 calories(: and Dolce de Leche Cheerios, with 100 calories per 3/4 cup!
  • NearlyJen
    NearlyJen Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I keep a bag of Ghirardelli chocolate chips in the fridge. 32 chips = 70 calories!
  • mbajrami
    mbajrami Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Jello makes sugar free mousse cups (in the refrigerated section) that are 60 calories each. There is regular chocolate and dark chocolate. DELICIOUS.
  • jmuller06
    jmuller06 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    If it's just the something sweet, I like Edy's Fruit Bars (25 cals./popsicle) and so refreshing after walking. If it's the chocolate you're after, Weight Watchers Toffee Crunch bars (100 cals/popsicle) do the trick for me. As the weather changes, I'm sure I'll need to find something else. LOL