How do you get enough protein in your diet?

Options
124»

Replies

• Brandon74
    Brandon74 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    eggs, chicken, fish, cottage cheese

^^ This. Also add some turkey in there too.
  • Rjdj3530
    Rjdj3530 Posts: 154
    Options
    GNC Total Lean protein shakes. To me they are some of the best tasting ready to drink shakes I have tasted. Plus they are low carb.
  • oneworkoutatatime
    Options
    I eat a 16oz of Chobani
    Protein Bars
    Chicken Breast
    Isopure Protein Drinks ( really high protein and the very low cals)
  • bufger
    bufger Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I go for whey protein mixed with water. 170 calories per 300ml. 2x300ml per day.

I have a chocolate caramel flavour one and its yummy! i'm also finding that I recover from a heavy gym session loads faster. Its not just for body builders its good for athletes too (improves recovery time lots).
  • sannsk
    sannsk Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I don't know how you like fish, but I incorporate salmon into lots of my meals. Big protein bomb, and salmon is stuffed with healthy fats. For me, it's extra beneficial bacause it has zero carbs in it (which also means: zero sugar). For example, this lunch, i put 70g of smoked salmon in a cereal bowl, added 50g of feta cheese and 50g of cashew nuts (totals 31g of my 54g protein dialy goal...). It's a perfect meal for me, and if you prefer chicken, you can replace the salmon with chicken anytime.
    have a look at my diary anytime, I was also struggling to eat enough proteins...