my question for the other women..

Options

Replies

• deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Age is a big deal to me. I would feel like I was with my dad if he was 15-20 yrs older, GROSS. If that much younger, feel like I was with a kid, GROSS

^ This.
  • ColtSteel
    Options
    Well this post makes me happy. I hope 45 isn't out of the ball park for you.
  • Ruthe8
    Ruthe8 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    No, you're definitely not the only one. I like MEN too. :bigsmile:
    So someone your age is a boy? What does that make you?
  • MTBrob
    MTBrob Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I think it works in reverse for the men, we are attracted to the younger ones 20 - 25...but me personally I don't care about age as long as you can act mature most of the type and you keep your health, fitness, and life a priority.

I dunno I am attracted to older women my self.. Especially women who have taken care of themselves, been this way long before the stupid"cougar fad"
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    I like men. Age doesn't matter (providing they're legal and don't talk to me in text grammar).

Endthread.
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    My husband is 11 years older than me. My "type" is totally older men. It's the maturity, experience, and usually the masculinity. My perception anyhow.
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    Age is a big deal to me. I would feel like I was with my dad if he was 15-20 yrs older, GROSS. If that much younger, feel like I was with a kid, GROSS

^ This.

I don't think you have experienced what is like to be with someone that is older than you. I would not feel that way because my dad is like 30 years older than me!
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    No, you're definitely not the only one. I like MEN too. :bigsmile:
    So someone your age is a boy? What does that make you?

In my experience? Yes.
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    My husband is 11 years older than me. My "type" is older men. I think it's the maturity, experience, and usually masculinity. My perception, anyhow.
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I am 38 and my husband is 46. I am WAY more attracted to older men now a days. Young boys are fun to look at and flirt with......but that's about it.
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I agree with most others- age is just a number. It really depends on the guy.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I'm still in college, and I'm not around older men enough to really know. The idea of an older aka more mature guy does appeal to me though.
  • PattieCakes23
    Options
    I am right there with ya! I always seem to go for the older guys. I've never been with anyone younger than me. I've dated someone 5 years older, and currently like someone almost 12 years older than me.

My parents are 13 years apart.

Age is just a number to me, it doesnt matter. What matters is the way they act. I'm more attracted to guys that have their lives together and know what they want.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Sorry ladies, I'm spoken for.
  • phoenix_59
    phoenix_59 Posts: 1,123
    Options
    I am 53 and I get quite a few 30 and 40 year olds flirting with me...not so much under 30...for whatever that is worth!
  • SilkyHotspur
    SilkyHotspur Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    <-- 13yrs older than my wife
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options

^ This.

I don't think you have experienced what is like to be with someone that is older than you. I would not feel that way because my dad is like 30 years older than me!

My dad was 46 when he had me. That has nothing to do with it. Just no attraction to anyone 10-15-20 older. And I'm glad because at my age now, if my partner was that much older, he could be dead by now.
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    I am 53 and I get quite a few 30 and 40 year olds flirting with me...not so much under 30...for whatever that is worth!

That is because when you hit the 30's to see the light...LOL
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    I think it works in reverse for the men, we are attracted to the younger ones 20 - 25...but me personally I don't care about age as long as you can act mature most of the type and you keep your health, fitness, and life a priority.

I dunno I am attracted to older women my self.. Especially women who have taken care of themselves, been this way long before the stupid"cougar fad"

This. I am attracted to older. Just as girls are attracted to older.
  • ATclassof2021
    ATclassof2021 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I have a daughter that is 25, anyone I date needs to be closer to my age then hers. And by the way I am a grandpa, have been for almost 7 months now. Some grandpa's look good at 47 :-)