my question for the other women..

Options
i have recently discovered i am way more intensely attracted to older men then men my own age.. im not saying like 60 year olds.. like between 10 and 20 years my elder.. is this normal? is it a phase? am i the only one??

Replies

• Jonalee1977
    Jonalee1977 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Does it matter? Age is just a number.
  • wolfpack77
    wolfpack77 Posts: 655
    Options
    its not unusual.
  • CanadianThunder
    Options
    I'm engaged to a man 25 years my senior.
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Something about gray hair... meow.
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    I think men of different ages have different things to offer...or at least i imagine that they do, so i will see myself attracted to different ages for different things.....I'd say its normal...perhaps you are looking for more security, and that is often associated with age...or maturity...or experience....or it could be daddy issues....
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    My husband is ten years older than me. That being said, I've been attracted to men almost twice my age.

I don't do boys...
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    My husband is 10 years younger than me, the man i was engaged to before that was 25 years older than me. Age isnt anything but a number, ive met immature 60 year olds and very mature 20 year olds. Its all aout the man, not the age.

altho...a graying older well kept man in a jaguar coupe...OMG!
  • JessigirlJb
    Options
    i just think ya guys in there 20's are cute but older then 35 and all of a sudden they morph into a sexual idol.. lol
    just a silly question i guess for fun to see who agrees with me.
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    No, you're definitely not the only one. I like MEN too. :bigsmile:
  • head_in_rainbows
    head_in_rainbows Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    My age or older. I don't do children.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I too like older men... not saggy-arsed grandads but older men who keep it together are uber-hot.
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I have always been attracted to older men, never dated younger or same age. My husband is almost 8 years older.
    Its normal!
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    When I was in my 20s, I was mostly only attracted to men who were in their 30s or 40s. Now...in my 30s, I find myself attracted mostly to men around my own age, in their 30s also, not so much the older men anymore.
  • kiely13
    kiely13 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I like them older too. I've tried dating guys my age and it never works. My boyfriend now is 7 years older and we've been together for about 3 years. With that being said, I do agree that age is just a number and you can't judge a person entirely based off age. :-p
  • kimr41
    kimr41 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Age is a big deal to me. I would feel like I was with my dad if he was 15-20 yrs older, GROSS. If that much younger, feel like I was with a kid, GROSS
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Just droppin' by...hi ladies.:flowerforyou:
    Yes it is perfectly normal.:bigsmile:
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Thats like saying you dont like plums but enjoy prunes? whats the difference?
  • ptjolsen
    ptjolsen Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I think it works in reverse for the men, we are attracted to the younger ones 20 - 25...but me personally I don't care about age as long as you can act mature most of the type and you keep your health, fitness, and life a priority.
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    I have dated older men (about 15 years older), younger (about 3 years younger) and I married someone that is about my age.

They were all in different stages of my life. I was 23 when I dated the older man and that was well eye opening in a good way but then he wanted to get married and I wasn't at that stage of my life yet.

So I guess, it is normal to feel attracted to older men and some man are like good wine, get better with age.