my question for the other women..

Options
124»

Replies

• Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I like the balding men who decide to run with it and shave their heads. There is something about a man who takes something he doesn't like, and rocks the kasbah with it. You can't fake that kind of confidence.

oooh! My absolute favorite thing too. Bald is so sexy.
  • 4aFitTina
    Options
    I think I've always been attracted to older than me men. Something about their maturity mixed with sophistication and of course knowing what they are doing in bed...
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    I think it works in reverse for the men, we are attracted to the younger ones 20 - 25...but me personally I don't care about age as long as you can act mature most of the type and you keep your health, fitness, and life a priority.

I dunno I am attracted to older women my self.. Especially women who have taken care of themselves, been this way long before the stupid"cougar fad"

This. I am attracted to older. Just as girls are attracted to older.

I knew there was a reason I like you Tro! ;P (apart from the obvious...of course!)
  • pudgeylou
    pudgeylou Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is 17 years older than I am, my friend's boyfriend is 15 years older than her....seems to be a pattern where I am.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I like the balding men who decide to run with it and shave their heads. There is something about a man who takes something he doesn't like, and rocks the kasbah with it. You can't fake that kind of confidence.

Wish I had the choice. Would probably still shave, but it's not a choice. With the little hair I have, if I don't shave, my head looks like a cantelope wearing a grass skirt.
  • Skinny_Jeans_Soon
    Skinny_Jeans_Soon Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    No question, I am always attracted to older. I have noticed most of the men have been in their early 40s and I am 29.

That 20-25 comment made me sad, I guess I am too old...lol!!
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options

You mean it's not "rock the cashbox"?
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    I think it works in reverse for the men, we are attracted to the younger ones 20 - 25...but me personally I don't care about age as long as you can act mature most of the type and you keep your health, fitness, and life a priority.

I dunno I am attracted to older women my self.. Especially women who have taken care of themselves, been this way long before the stupid"cougar fad"

This. I am attracted to older. Just as girls are attracted to older.

I knew there was a reason I like you Tro! ;P (apart from the obvious...of course!)

:wink::wink::
  • tenleyzoe
    tenleyzoe Posts: 107
    Options
    I don't like super old guys, but Brian Williams is a cutie ! (;
  • Cassie8877
    Cassie8877 Posts: 177
    Options
    Older men are sexy! Even more so
    If they have sexy body's! And sometimes the ones with little gray hair is sexy! N or bald! Yum
  • dodihere
    dodihere Posts: 490
    Options
    Older men are sexy until you find they have ED and no money.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options

You mean it's not "rock the cashbox"?

Rock whatever you got, man. :flowerforyou:

Oops, if referring to "rock the casbah" by The Clash, it's spelled with a C, not a K.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Older men are sexy until you find they have ED and no money.

Sssshhhhhhh!!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    You're not alone.
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    It all cool to date someone 20 years older than you until it comes time to buy them a wheelchair.

To each his own I guess, but I never understood why someone would want to marry a person so much older than them. You'll be spending your golden years playing a nurse instead of traveling etc.