How many MFP friends??

Options
13»

Replies

• AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I have a somewhere around 220ish and I love AND talk to every single one of my friends. I'm a sociable person and I love the mixture of personalities. I have some of the sweetest people and some of the snarkiest b*tches. I wouldn't have it any other way...

I am one lucky duck.
  • xFamousLastWordsx
    xFamousLastWordsx Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Zero, zip, zilch, nada, none. I am accountable only to myself and I like it that way.

^This :)
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    imo (and just IMO) I think anyone who has over 150 is really not being interactive. Thats just me. For me in the 70-75 range is enought to keep me busy and interactive. I prefer not to HIDE anyone. Those of you with over 150-200 I would have to guess you are hiding a ton of ppl.

NOt that there is anything wrong with that, its just not my deal.
    Over 200, don't have any hidden, and try to comment on almost everybody's posts during the day. So hard luck, you guessed wrong.

Yea, ths. I don't "hide" anyone. And I usually try to comment on as many people's posts as I can. So :tongue:

How dare you stick your tongue out at me! REPORTED!
    Reported for reporting. You leave her alone!

YEAH! *hides behind leak*
    Reported for calling me leak.

The correct term is LEAKY...its a name and a description!

I hate you, Georgia.
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    imo (and just IMO) I think anyone who has over 150 is really not being interactive. Thats just me. For me in the 70-75 range is enought to keep me busy and interactive. I prefer not to HIDE anyone. Those of you with over 150-200 I would have to guess you are hiding a ton of ppl.

NOt that there is anything wrong with that, its just not my deal.
    Over 200, don't have any hidden, and try to comment on almost everybody's posts during the day. So hard luck, you guessed wrong.

Yea, ths. I don't "hide" anyone. And I usually try to comment on as many people's posts as I can. So :tongue:

How dare you stick your tongue out at me! REPORTED!
    Reported for reporting. You leave her alone!

YEAH! *hides behind leak*
    Reported for calling me leak.

The correct term is LEAKY...its a name and a description!

I hate you, Georgia.

you guys made me literally lol today... thank you..
  • spikefoot
    spikefoot Posts: 419
    Options
    There is no answer... 5 high maintenance friends would be a nightmare and 100 laid back don't care if you don't talk to them for a bit is totally doable.

I have 100 and while I don't talk to them all regularly I know a little about them...

Once I passed about 30ish I decided I was not looking at diaries..plus it is not all that fun for me.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    Zero, zip, zilch, nada, none. I am accountable only to myself and I like it that way.

foreveralone.png
  • LifeChangingExp8512
    Options
    I only need 1

:heart: Me too... just you:heart:
  • sixrings
    sixrings Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I have two :-(
  • HerBravado
    HerBravado Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I only have a little over 100, with about half totally inactive. :( Kind of a shame, since most of my list is dwindling into people who are disappearing--which is understandable, since some have already met their goals but many are just losing interest.

I do like commenting on entries, but I'm not very interactive by checking what everyone has eaten during the day.
  • Fox_n_sox
    Fox_n_sox Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I have about 30-35. And That feels like alot for me. I LOVE interacting with all of my friends. I have about 2 hand fulls that I talk to everyday. I enjoy them!