Options

Replies

• celnicole000
    Options
    Great Job!!
  • Yummamamma
    Yummamamma Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    you look beautiful!! Truthfully I think another 15 lbs weight loss might be too much for you'r frame?? WOW, just gorgeous. Keep up the good work :)
  • anashar
    anashar Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Inspiring - thanks for sharing! I started my weight loss after a weigh-in at the doctor's too and was at a similar weight to yours, so I feel a little more motivated after reading this :)
  • essohtee
    essohtee Posts: 34
    Options
    You and I have very similar body types and literally the exact same starting weight and goal weight :) Killer body, by the way!
  • maddiec1989
    maddiec1989 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    you look beautiful!! Truthfully I think another 15 lbs weight loss might be too much for you'r frame?? WOW, just gorgeous. Keep up the good work :)

my mom said that exact same thing to me today. I really want to get down to 135lbs (9 more to go) because I looked GREAT at that weight so I'll re-evaluate when I'm there. I was thinking of going just slightly under that to allow myself to gain a couple of pounds when I increase my calories during the maintenance transition. Once I'm at 135, I'm going to be focussing on toning more than weight loss anyway :)
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Wow thirty pounds made a huge difference on you!! You look absolutely amazing!!
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep it up. Yes you can do it, anyone can who sets their mind to it. :) You look beautiful.
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you work has paid off!
  • KFL130
    KFL130 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Your abs look SO GOOD!!!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    wow
  • LishaCole
    LishaCole Posts: 245
    Options
    You are my inspiration. I had the same starting weight, and same height. I hope to get to where you are. :flowerforyou:
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    great job on the weight loss
  • erinkeely4
    erinkeely4 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!!! GREAT WORK!
  • sofitheteacup
    sofitheteacup Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    You look great! Good job!
  • lovinmyselfagain
    lovinmyselfagain Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    You look amazing...I've had the some of the same struggles and exercise makes a HUGE difference. Keep up the awesome work!
  • alexsis88
    alexsis88 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You are very inspirational! I might have to share your story on my fb wall :)
  • quickchekgal
    quickchekgal Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • cyndymar
    cyndymar Posts: 73
    Options
    Omg you look bomb girl , keep it up what an inspiration = )
  • krissyo1226
    krissyo1226 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    The picture you took of yourself in the mirror shows a body that is absolutely perfect! I think that 15 more pounds would be too much. Thanks for giving us all some inspriation! :wink:
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!