What's your costume for Halloween this year?

Options
2»

Replies

• Kearsed
    Kearsed Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Going as the Unicorn Pug
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to be fairly skinny by then, and I have blonde hair and decently large bewbs, so I'll probably dress up as Sookie Stackhouse (Anna is beautiful and suits Sookie well, but if you read the book, Anna's just not as big up top as she's supposed to be) Plus, in the Merlotte's shirt and blue jeans, it's work appropriate, if I do have to work.

ETA: although, if I can find a kinda sexy but still owrk appropriate costume, I may go as a vampire, since I kinda draw blood for a living. :)
  • med2017
    med2017 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    <
    This was last year's - Midnight Queen of the Masquerade. (OK, I made it out of bits and pieces of my own wardrobe, plus a KILLER mask, you can't really see the feathers and beads). I've been Flo the Progressive Salesgirl, and Mrs. Turnblad, Tracy's mom from Hairspray, all dolled up in a pink sequin dress and beehive wig.

I have NO idea what I'm going to be this year.

How about YOU? :wink:

zoidberg

220px-Dr_John_Zoidberg.png

last-minute-costume-ideas-02a.jpg
    http://www.coolest-homemade-costumes.com/last-minute-costume-ideas.html#c2

omgomgomgomg :flowerforyou:
  • med2017
    med2017 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    i will be a mermaid. already made the head set like 3 months ago.. i think im a little too excited
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Im going to make myself as frightening and scarry as hell

Im going as MY MOTHER IN LAW...........BOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • FeatherBoBeather
    FeatherBoBeather Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    A group of friends and I are doing characters from the 80's version of Candyland; Queen Frostine, Princess Lollipop, Lord Licorice & Mr. Mint. xD
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I love Halloween. This year I'm going to be Gene Simmons...again. 9th year. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

1-6.jpg
    7.jpg
    8.jpg