Options
Will_Lift_4_Shoes
Will_Lift_4_Shoes Posts: 238 Member
Who has em? Where? Like em? hate em?

Replies

• AmericanCowboy76
    AmericanCowboy76 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Just tats for me! But I love women who have their nipples pierced. its just sexy!
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    When I was younger, I had damn near everything pierced at one point above the groinal area. I started getting pierced at 16. Now I'm 28, and the thought of getting pierced kinda scares me. I have some of my original piercings, tongue, tragus, industrial and my earlobes are 7/16''.
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Love them and would like more! My roster:

- 3 lobes
    - Left Cartiledge
    - Left Tragus
    - Right Rook
    - Right Tragus (closed)
    - Right Nostril
    - Microdermal Anchor under my left collarbone

Want:
    - Inner conches
    - Vertical Tragus on my right side
    - Belly Button (when I lose all my weight)
    - Nipples
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I don't find piercings on guys that attractive... with the exception of nipple piercings. I find those hot as hell.
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I like them on me. I have multiple ear/cartilage piercings and belly button. My ex used to have his tongue pierced :wink:
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I have both ear lobes done four times, my left ear also has a cartiledge, I have an industrial in the right ear, and my left nostril. I want to get the right side of my lower lip and my navel done eventually
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty average, belly button and ears. I did wait until I was 36 to get the belly button done. It was a dare. I'll never mature. :tongue:
  • Will_Lift_4_Shoes
    Options
    Oh the things you learn about people. Some of you I am surprised at the answers. I have several piercings. So does my hubby. I like them all. Not a fan of hugely gauged ears tho.
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Two in each of my lobes and my right nostril. Which hurt a hell of a lot more than I was anticipating :laugh: Want at least another set in both of my lobes and my right cartilage.
  • emnk5308
    emnk5308 Posts: 736
    Options
    I've got my ears done, 3 in each, my lip and tongue =)
    I had my bellybutton done, and I had snake bites..
    Bellybutton got infected, as did the 2nd lip piercing. =( I was sad to lose them....

I love/loved all of my piercings! No regrets from any!
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Just tats for me! But I love women who have their nipples pierced. its just sexy!

I am NOT a fan of nipple piercings on women. Why ruin an already perfectly engineered playtoy? Plus, the women I've known who've had them have all had issues eventually and ditched 'em. Pierce something else, I say. Maybe your ankle... =p
  • abberbabber
    Options
    Bellybutton got infected, as did the 2nd lip piercing. =( I was sad to lose them....

Snake bites?
  • emnk5308
    Options
    Oh the things you learn about people. Some of you I am surprised at the answers. I have several piercings. So does my hubby. I like them all. Not a fan of hugely gauged ears tho.

That...I HATE the gauges! My little sister has them, they stink. I watched her put her little pinky finger through them on webcam.. Ew.
  • emnk5308
    Options

Snake bites?

Snake bites are one piercing on either side of your lip =)
  • TM2794
    TM2794 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    spiderbites (two lip piercings) on right side.
    nose ring
    both cartilage
    both tragus'
    plugs. i had 7/16ths but i'm in the process of closing them. (i want a pair of diamond earrings someday!) pretty sure theyll never fully close, they're probably at a 4 right now...
    2nd holes on lobes
    a conch on left ear
    and 2 dermals on my collarbones!

i don't wear them all at one time, though. they can look pretty overwhelming lol.
  • abberbabber
    Options

Snake bites?

Snake bites are one piercing on either side of your lip =)

Ohhh ok, I'd never heard that term. Y'all are a lot braver than me :laugh:
  • Will_Lift_4_Shoes
    Options

That...I HATE the gauges! My little sister has them, they stink. I watched her put her little pinky finger through them on webcam.. Ew.
    Yeah that is just yuck to me. And then they get so big they rip and you have floppy skin. Gross.
  • WickedBean
    WickedBean Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I have my vertical labret, my ears (lobes stretched to 4g right now), my septum.

Just had a dermal anchor removed.

have had my belly button, both nostrils, my eyebrow done twice.

I personally love tattoos more than piercings but I have had my labret and my septum done for so long I feel naked without them.
  • Will_Lift_4_Shoes
    Options
    spiderbites (two lip piercings) on right side.
    nose ring
    both cartilage
    both tragus'
    plugs
    2nd holes on lobes
    a conch on left ear
    and 2 dermals on my collarbones!

i don't wear them all at one time, though. they can look pretty overwhelming lol.

I am getting a tat of a fairy. I think the dermal would look cool in her wings. May have to work up the nerve. My piercings are recent and it took some talking to get to the point I could do it.
  • FammaMel
    FammaMel Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Just ears here: 8 on one side 3 on the other.Had the cartilidge done when I was young in college and I always wanted earrings all the way around my ear. So for my 36th birthday I filled in the ear while my kids watched. :) Would love to have my belly button pierced but the after kids stretch marks kinda killed that one.