Piercings...

Options

Replies

• Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Both of my ears are pierced three times, and my nipples have been pieced for seven years.. No regrets whatsoever. I lovvve them. ;)

I just love piercings.. They can look very sexy on a man -- If tasteful.. Not face pierced shut or plugs, in my opinion. Gross. I've also never kissed anyone with a tongue ring, but I personally don't think I'd like it.

On my want list: Cartilages, both tragi, right eyebrow (which will probably never happen because I'm a nurse and I need to keep my appearance professional), a side labret (also will probably never happen), and I've been recently toying with the idea of dermals on my hips but I'm scared for rejection.

It wouldn't let me edit.. But I also want to add Triple Forward Helix to both ears. :)
  • callmejessica
    callmejessica Posts: 1,868 Member
    Options
    mostly ear piercings: lobes, conch, cartilage. had my bellybutton pierced, but it got rejected
  • Stephanie_Autry
    Stephanie_Autry Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I have my nose, industrial bar, lobes pierced twice, & navel. I did have another gauge in my cartilage & I had my septum (pierced 3-4 times), and snake bites (pierced twice) but I took those out this year. Might get my septum repierced my 4th time... My piercings never get infected, I just get tired of the way they look and get new ones- then go back to them again...! LOL :)
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I have had just about everything pierced at one point or another. As of now, tongue, nose, ears a lot...
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    On the right chick they are fcuking hot. On the wrong chick, not so much.....
  • RubyRubixcube
    RubyRubixcube Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    :3 I want MOAR!!

I really want to have my left nipple done again, but it always stuffs up and I have to take it out... but I guess its ok, having only the right side done on a woman is a sign of submissivness.. next up, conch!
  • RubyRubixcube
    RubyRubixcube Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I have my nose, industrial bar, lobes pierced twice, & navel. I did have another gauge in my cartilage & I had my septum (pierced 3-4 times), and snake bites (pierced twice) but I took those out this year. Might get my septum repierced my 4th time... My piercings never get infected, I just get tired of the way they look and get new ones- then go back to them again...! LOL :)

I miss my septum! I'v had it done twice, and each time I take it out I need to replace it with a new piercing :P
  • ksizzle911
    ksizzle911 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Oh, I like this post!! I have a lot........:smile:

4 in each ear lobe
    right and left cartiledge
    tragus
    rook
    nose
    tongue
    both nipples
    and........the downstairs, *kitten*, however you want to say it!

17 total, and I love the fact that all the *fun* ones are hidden!! :tongue:
  • blackcoffeeandcherrypie
    Options
    3 in each ear, right side of nostril, right nipple and *kitten* hood. I do love piercings, but I have to keep them hidden so I look respectable! :-P
  • SweetCheekszx0
    SweetCheekszx0 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Lip piercing & anti eyebrow... & I absolutely love them ❤
  • Steinish
    Steinish Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Piercings I've had:
    Monroe
    Tragus (fell out)
    Web ring (fell out)
    Nipple rings (one fell out)
    Tongue ring
    And just two in each ear.
  • OhShesaPistol
    OhShesaPistol Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    i have three ear lobe
    right cartilage
    tongue
    did have belly button done but it came through my skin, i was allergic to the belly ring.

That was me 3x with my belly ring! :(
  • Tank_Girl
    Tank_Girl Posts: 372 Member
    Options
  • Tank_Girl
    Tank_Girl Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Over the years ive had everything done except genitals and eyebrows and tongue
    Multiple surface piercings, nipples, bellybutton, tragus, septum etc etc

Only have one piercing in each ear now 2.5guage & septum. All the rest came out years ago
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I use to have 10 piercings but had to take my nose one out.
    Otherwise 3 going up each ear and then both my rooks pierced and my belly button.
  • moonlightturk
    Options
    I have my nose, monroe, ears pierced and love em all.
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Who has em? Where? Like em? hate em?

I have my ears, navel and recently got my nose pierced.

I used to have the industrial piercing and a nipple piercing but took thm out as they were a nuisance x
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    Options
    I just have my ears and belly button and will take the belly button out when I get preggers... I don't really want it anymore, but I don't wanna take it out and just have a hole either. I don't want any more piercings and I also don't have any tattoos. I'm sort of a wuss
  • SarahJean0704
    Options
    Oh the things you learn about people. Some of you I am surprised at the answers. I have several piercings. So does my hubby. I like them all. Not a fan of hugely gauged ears tho.

That...I HATE the gauges! My little sister has them, they stink. I watched her put her little pinky finger through them on webcam.. Ew.

haha i agree gauges deff do stink .. my fiance has them , so for Christmas i bought him silicone ones , they're not too bad anymore .
  • BriaMc
    BriaMc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I technically have 11, but i took my belly button out a while ago. I'm wanting a few more...... discrete ones ;)