what do you regret about today..food/exercise wise

Options
I regret that I had a bagel for lunch. I had spent 20 minutes packing my super healthy/delicious lunch/snacks but I forgot it in my friend's fridge.. (I had brought it from the car to keep it cool and....and I left empty handed.)

I also regret not drinking enough water. Only 20 oz (1 bottle) Tomorrow I'll try for 3.

Progress: I usually take my ice coffee medium with extra cream AND mocha. Today I had a small with milk and mocha. Tomorrow I'll try for just milk. Or maybe even skip the coffee altogether..we'll see ;)

Replies

• kclarkss
    kclarkss Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Using Jiffy Peanut Butter in my shakes, instead of an All Natural. It added an extra 200 cals. I could have actually had no peanut buttter and then I could enjoy a greek no fat plain yogurt with frozen blueberries for a nice dessert for after dinner.
  • birdieaz
    birdieaz Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Nothing, had a great day. Almost made my full 1985 calorie goal but I was seriously stuffed.
  • RJCP123
    RJCP123 Posts: 2
    Options
    Oh - the tasty little Mars bar that somehow nestled its way into my grocery basket this evening.
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    Nothing yet, haven't eaten quite enough though.... gotta work on food spacing now that I'm back in school...
  • seximami79
    seximami79 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I worked out for 100 minutes, but I am still craving more...obsessive? I like to workout morning and evening, and my guy complains. I know I got a lot done and ate at an Indian buffet and still stayed in my calorie goal limits. Still, I like to be way under.
  • mrstemple1287
    Options
    I regret not eating on time today...I had a tooth pulled yesturday so I can hardly chew anything lol also finding healthy mushy food is hard :(
  • SalishSea
    SalishSea Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I regret not logging my food before I ate it. I waited until this evening to log and I may of missed a morsel. I regret nibbling while I made dinner. I regret not exercising, but I am actually ill with the second day of a bad cold. But I did stay close to my calorie goal. But way over shot my carb goal. Damn!
  • ohheyy125
    ohheyy125 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I worked out for 100 minutes, but I am still craving more...obsessive? I like to workout morning and evening, and my guy complains. I know I got a lot done and ate at an Indian buffet and still stayed in my calorie goal limits. Still, I like to be way under.

Hey! don't you dare feel bad. hopefully I can have your motivation very soon!
  • rubyautumn4
    rubyautumn4 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Homemade Mac and cheese with my grilled chicken breast. I should have had the quinoa!
  • StormyLlewellyn
    Options
    Not stopping at the grocery store for fresh fruit..
    :blushing:
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Not really regret, but I was supposed to go to a new Karate class tonight and it was canceled. I was sad when I found that out. So I ended up with no workout at all today. Not the end of the world, but still a bit disappointing since I was looking forward to it so much!
  • shineythings
    shineythings Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I had a really good workout today, but I was starving afterwards. I was waiting to eat dinner with my family, and grazed around the kitchen. In the future, I'll make a point to have a small but filling snack after the gym to avoid snacking.

Damn pistachios.
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Well I haven't exercised in a while b/c I've been feeling awful. The food diary looks pretty good though, so no real regrets.
  • NeekoM03
    NeekoM03 Posts: 27
    Options
    Didn't meet my water goal and, for the second day in a row, I chose sleep over exercise this morning. I still only got six hours of sleep though, and that was interrupted once to feed the baby. Maybe going to bed too late last night is my regret!
  • ChubsterBones
    Options
    (Technically these apply to yesterday, but since I haven't slept yet...)

I regret letting my emotions getting the best of me and quenching them with food. Bad food at that, it wasn't even for the enjoyment of eating it was just to fill me up with something that took my mind off of my negative emotions. Funnily enough I don't regret eating over my calories, just that I ate food I didn't like. What I regret more is that this is day 3 of allowing my emotions to shout over the sensible person in my head.

Not pushing myself further - I know i'm pretty limited in what I can do until the dogs fitness improves too and I overcome my nervousness about the local area that currently prevents me from going out without her during my exercise windows, but that's no excuse. I can do more, if I hop on a bus to the arboretum I can do more in a safer environment. I regret not doing more.

Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
  • Snail313
    Snail313 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I regret the 2nd icecream sandwich I had that took me over my calories for the day.
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    I regret nothing. I never do. Some days I don't make the best choices but I refuse to beat myself up over them.

Ditch the negativity. Don't like how something makes you feel change it!
  • ohheyy125
    ohheyy125 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I regret nothing. I never do. Some days I don't make the best choices but I refuse to beat myself up over them.

Ditch the negativity. Don't like how something makes you feel change it!

I hear ya! I feel that way to too, but I feel like if people are able to aknowledge and write about things they regret doing or not doing, they will have a better chance of not doing it tomorrow.. Live & learn! it also shows us that everybody's human & makes mistakes but it doesn't mean we failed & have to give up on our goals
  • GadgetGuy2
    GadgetGuy2 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Braggin' to my wife that my calorie food plans for the day probably meant I'd have 7-8 hundred calories left for desert, AND then promising her I'd eat one of the high calorie deserts taking up room in the fridge.

Now.....after eating dinner.....I'm feeling full.

What to do?
    1.) Disappoint wife.
    2.) Eat when I shouldn't.
  • Fat2Fit4Life
    Fat2Fit4Life Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Nothing about the food -- just didn't get up and exercise today. Hardcore Swimming in the AM tomorrow - super psyched!