what do you regret about today..food/exercise wise

Options

Replies

• ramgi
    ramgi Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I ate a million cookies and I didn't exercise. I swear I exercise less since I joined mfp. Not cool!
  • AmyJacques42
    AmyJacques42 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i regret that I had mcdonalds for supper!
  • anabell31
    anabell31 Posts: 268
    Options
    I regret the huge iced coffee I drank today... Nearly fell asleep while driving to school ><;;
  • fmbomzo
    fmbomzo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    i regret that I had mcdonalds for supper!

^^This!^^ 2 Mighty Wings, Small Fries, Large Sweet Tea AND an apple pie..... abso-freaking-lutely ridiculous on my part. Bad way to handle a stressful day.
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    No actual regrets, but I realize i should exchange the ice cream I've been getting into lately with frozen yogurt.

Progress: I have been going on an evening bikeride , instead of snacking!
  • KharismaticKayteh
    KharismaticKayteh Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I only regret staying in bed until 7:30 p.m.

I haven't eaten as much today as I should, but I've not been awake for long, so maybe I'll have eaten enough by the time I get to bed.
  • judygorham
    Options
    I regret the chocolate malt. Should keep the healthy choices coming. I also regret my exercise wasn't what it should be. I can change this if I want to----so I will.
  • ang3h
    ang3h Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Didn't feel like going to the gym today so I stayed home and ate 3 bowls of cereal instead.. ugh
  • seashman
    seashman Posts: 51
    Options
    I regret that we only had one can of collard greens in the house...would have much rather had two helpings of that than prepackaged red beans and rice, yuck!

On the whole though my eating was fairly clean, especially working with what I have on hand, so I'm quite happy about that.
  • anne018
    anne018 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I regret having a honey cruller donut with my bagel at supper and having a french vanilla too. I work at tim hortons so I get free timbits and donughts and free hot drinks for free.... so its very hard to resist some temptations... also i regret not doing more excersice
  • Racerrgirl21
    Racerrgirl21 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    eating way too many potato chips !! realizing how many calories in just chips I ate yesterday honestly made me want to almost break down and cry. Damn you, snacks!! lol I just trying to take it one day at a time even though the scale isn't budging yet!
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    ^This!^ Why don't you focus on what you did right today and celebrate your awesomeness!?

Thank you. There is nothing constructive in wallowing in your regrets/failures/mistakes. Focus on the positive and I promise you'll be a lot more successful.
  • Susana1230
    Options
    Me too, over sugar because of fruit, can't worry about it.
  • Susana1230
    Options
    I regret not exercising today because I was having a hard fitting it in. I probably could have if I tried to, just later than I would want
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Ha--today is the ONE day that I've been pretty happy with my food diary! Got all my fresh fruits and veggies in, went over 100 grams on my protein, calories were reasonable, sodium was within limits...
    I don't worry about sugar too much when it's from fruits. Oh, and I had a protein bar, no biggie.
    All in all, I wish I could have more days like these!
    No such thing as "perfect". Well, not for me anyway. :wink:
  • gracieabem
    gracieabem Posts: 211
    Options
    Well, maybe not regret... but I will say that truthfully I felt a little down today when I discovered my approach to running was not appropriate and may have lead to injury and burn out. Thankfully - a) my body seems to have been sending me messages about this
    b) I was finally clever enough to listen and c) some very kind MFP'ers have armed me with some very important info and have inspired me to regroup, rethink and keep going.

So, really it's turned into a positive. :)
  • smokinjackd
    Options
    Not a thing, massive workout, great healthy food, perfect day.
  • jazee11
    jazee11 Posts: 321
    Options
    Regret having two empty calorie beers for dinner and getting up at 630am to workout and not going.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    Absolutely nothing. Killed it with the weights, hit my calories and macros even with having three tacos with chips and salsa for dinner. Just finished my evening snack of black cherry greek yogurt and a WW ice cream bar. Life's too short to spend it fretting and regretting. If you screw up a day, shrug it off and move on knowing you probably haven't done much, if any, damage to your weight loss/health journey.
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    2nd dessert and finishing my daughters pasta.... over 600cal I didnt need