DAMN YOU DIET MOUNTAIN DEW! ~ Help!

Options
13»

Replies

• Ruthe8
    Ruthe8 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    No PER SERVING... 2.5 servings per [bottle]... 2.5 carbs, I drink 3-4 per day... maybe more sometimes... yea I'm a junkie i know!
    Question: 2.5 servings per bottle, times 3-4 per day. How does this equal 15-17? Your math is way off. If it's less than 1 gram per serving, you're still at less than 10, max.
  • triinityz
    triinityz Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    No PER SERVING... 2.5 servings per [bottle]... 2.5 carbs, I drink 3-4 per day... maybe more sometimes... yea I'm a junkie i know!
    Question: 2.5 servings per bottle, times 3-4 per day. How does this equal 15-17? Your math is way off. If it's less than 1 gram per serving, you're still at less than 10, max.

Scary thing is I'm an accounting manager! You are right, but even with the corrected math, 10 max a day is still half my carbs. I also read above you about splenda, which adds even more (I add to my coffee) so I really do think this may be the problem. Thanks for fixing my math, makes me feel a little bit better :smooched:
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Carbs are good for the brain. I hope your ketosis isn't affecting your job.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Seriously. Don't just take the advice that you want to hear.
    You are not eating enough carbs. THAT is what's affecting your weight loss.

I eat hundreds of carbs a day.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Seriously. Don't just take the advice that you want to hear.
    You are not eating enough carbs. THAT is what's affecting your weight loss.

I eat hundreds of carbs a day.

This.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    The real issue is your apparent caffeine addiction.
  • lessfatmatt
    lessfatmatt Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I was having the same problem. I switched to low doses of crystal methamphetamine. It does just about the same thing and has 0 calories. I can't figure out why the stuff is illegal - peps me up, places me into scenarios where I meet really interesting people, and actually accelerates weight loss.

I highly recommend this to everyone trying to live a healthy lifestyle.

Thanks so much for this. I'm also a big drinker of diet soda, but recently found out that soda contains high doses of the deadly chemical dihydrogen monoxide. Crystal methamphetamine sounds like a great alternative. Where can I find a local retailer of this wonderful product?
  • natwen
    natwen Posts: 81
    Options
    I was having the same problem. I switched to low doses of crystal methamphetamine. It does just about the same thing and has 0 calories. I can't figure out why the stuff is illegal - peps me up, places me into scenarios where I meet really interesting people, and actually accelerates weight loss.

I highly recommend this to everyone trying to live a healthy lifestyle.

Thanks so much for this. I'm also a big drinker of diet soda, but recently found out that soda contains high doses of the deadly chemical dihydrogen monoxide. Crystal methamphetamine sounds like a great alternative. Where can I find a local retailer of this wonderful product?

Amazing :)
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    FYI every packet of splenda technically has 4 cals and 1 gram of carbs....just in case anyone used a lot and didn't know that....

like Jorra said, anything under 5 calories per SERVING can legally be listed as 0. So if you dump 5 splenda into your iced tea, it is 5 carbs and 20 calories. and iced tea itself has like 2 calories and half a carb per 8 ounces...

so a 24 ounce iced tea with 5 splenda should be logged as 26 calories and 7 carbs.....for example

NOTHING is truly 0 calorie.

Except water. And a few other things like salt.

But YES! I've been preaching this to people for years. My mom almost had a coronary when I told her that her "0 calorie" I can't believe it's not butter spray (labeled as 0 calories per serving) actually contains over 900 calories in the bottle. The poor woman used to open the bottle and dump it on diet popcorn lol.