tall girls...do they exist?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• lelliebugh
    lelliebugh Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft 9 and I LOVE IT. I love wearing heels. My boyfriend is only 5'10 he likes the heels and my legs lol. I love my height..
  • celb500
    celb500 Posts: 76
    Options
    I'm 5ft 10 and a half!! feel free to add me x
  • sdeschaine
    sdeschaine Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10"!
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    5'11" here...with legs a mile long.
  • bcerz811
    bcerz811 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    5'10 1/4" here! Hubby is 5'7" ish! lol we make an interesting looking pair. I'm currently 166 and i'd like to get down to 155 if that's realistic. At my heaviest I was 216. :) It's nice that being tall, you hide your weight well--problem is that it takes losing 15-20lbs for me to go down even 1 size, especially since I carry it all in my chest and hips. My legs, arms, shoulders, waist and ribs have thinned out dramatically, but I'm still a 12 in pants and a large in tops because my boobs and hips just won't shrink! oh well! :)
  • reneeeeeh
    Options
    I'm a little over 5'9 and trying to lose about 15 pounds to get to a healthy weight more my height. Always looking for more friends so anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • oOMusicBabii
    Options
    5'10" here! I can live with slightly shorter pants (I usually look for ones with enough hem to let them down anyways) but it's finding shirts that are long enough that pisses me off.

My heaviest (pre-MFP) was in the 200-205 range and I'd like to forget about it and get down to a healthy weight.
  • skada682
    Options
    5'11'' over here!

Very hard to find pants long enough and how do you not feel like and Amazon in heels?? LOL
  • DollyMiel
    DollyMiel Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I found this topic amusing... for the same reasons someone mentioned back on the first page. I don't get why there are five million "5'4" GIRLS WHERE YOU AT?!?!?!" topics when the average height for women is around that. 5'4" women are everywhere, that's where they're at. =__=;;

That said, I'm 5'3" myself so I have no business being here. Just wanted to say that because I thought it was amusing, and finally someone makes a topic about height that actually kind of makes more sense to me (being that you all are harder to find and could probably use the support). Hahaha.
  • oOMusicBabii
    Options
    Very hard to find pants long enough and how do you not feel like and Amazon in heels?? LOL
    My boyfriend is 6'7" so I LOVE me some heels! :D
  • jtslim42
    jtslim42 Posts: 240
    Options
    5'9 here!
  • careyannal
    careyannal Posts: 161
    Options
    I am 5'10" !!
    CW: 158
    UGW: 145

Feel free to add me!
  • freenewme
    freenewme Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    5'11" here
  • marsviolet
    marsviolet Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 176cm, which I think is around 5'9''. Shorter than a lot of you awesomely tall ladies but im still ALWAYS the tallest amongst my friends. My goal weight is 75kg (165bs maybe?) but I will re evaluate when I get there. Relieved to see people saying it takes longer to drop sizes, that has been driving me crazy. Feel free to add! :):)
  • sweetiebrittie
    sweetiebrittie Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    5'11 here!
  • WeatherGirl88
    WeatherGirl88 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    5'9''!
  • Betsnikel
    Betsnikel Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" feel free to add me if you like! I know what it means to be able to carry weight well.
  • aloranger7708
    aloranger7708 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11 :smile:
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    5'8