Find Your Name Twin! (First Name Only)

Options

Replies

• clbowman11
    clbowman11 Posts: 117
    Options
    My name is boring...although, I'm sure there's somone on here that shares it.

Crystal

It means ice or rock.
    lol.

I was named after Crystal Gail, though.
  • cowsstealmythong
    cowsstealmythong Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    19 pages, and I didn't see one

LISA

Unless I was looking too fast.... =\
  • Mewlingstork
    Mewlingstork Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I only made it through 16 pages but no other Trista! It means sad in Latin. Named after a soap opera character on Days of Our Lives. I've met three Tristas, but I'm part of a Facebook group with about 150 others. I love having an uncommon name! Although, people always want to call me Trisha, Kristen, Tristan, what have you because Trista doesn't even occur as a possibility.
  • JennKoz529
    JennKoz529 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised I haven't seen any Jennifers on here. There was always a million other Jennifers when I was a kid.

I was just about sure I was going to have to post along the same thing when I finally came upon your post. I was thinking, "where are the Jennifers? There were always at least 2 or 3 Jennifers in every class growing up." lol We all had to pick whether we went by Jennifer, Jen, or Jenny. btw, I was never Jenny. :p

I can't believe that out of 19+ pages there are only 3 Jennifers on here! And it took till the 10th page to get to 1! That is CRAZY considering Jennifer reins as the most popular girl name EVER!!!

Well, atleast there are 3 of us out there.....hahahaha!
  • clbowman11
    clbowman11 Posts: 117
    Options
    My name is Krystal, but my friends call me Krys :)

I'm also a Crystal. Only my name is with a C, but my family calls me Crys. LOL

Another Crystal here (:
  • aften_g
    aften_g Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    <
    Aften

Highly doubt I have a twin.. Oh well, it makes creating log-in ID's super easy :)

You have the same name (different spelling) of Brendan Fraser's ex-wife!

Huh! I never knew that :)
  • terra32903
    terra32903 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Terra...would be SHOCKED if there was another Terra on here. Tara doesn't count :smile:

My mother named my sister and I after characters on her favorite Soap Opera in the 70s....Ryan's Hope. I met a police officer a handful of years ago that asked me if my mother had named me after a Soap Opera when I gave him my driver's license. I asked him how he knew and he held out his hand to introduce himself "Hi, I am Ryan". Sad sad mothers we had LOL
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    My name is Josette. In my entire life I have only encountered three other people with the same name. One was spelled differently, another was a bank teller at my bank and the other happens to be a friend here on MFP. Are there any others?
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    My name is Laurel
  • Iseeprogress
    Options
    Andrea....pronounced Aundria.... :)
  • deadbambi
    deadbambi Posts: 368
    Options
    im still positive im the ONLY cassandra here hehe :D
    well. in this thread so far.
  • miranda_mom
    miranda_mom Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Meranda <-- with an "E" not an "I"
    -people ask me to read them their "Miranda Rights" all the time...

But I generally go by Mandy (just Meranda at work).

Maybe we will have to be name twins, even though they are spelled differently.
  • Themuseinme
    Themuseinme Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I like many of you use a fictitious profile name, so I challenge everyone to find their name twin. I understand some of you may have very unique names but that shouldn't stop you, please feel free to tell us your name and if there is a meaning behind it. Enjoy !

My Name: Whitney<<<<< I hope I have a name twin on here, because I'm already an identical twin her name is Britney!

thats cute how your names rhyme
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<< Sharon over here. Shocked no twin yet! Or maybe I missed her.
  • DaisyHamilton
    DaisyHamilton Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I looked through all 19 pages.
    I'm Daisy! I'm not surprised I haven't met another Daisy on here, though.
  • Sariebon
    Sariebon Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Nicola. NicolA. Not Nicole.

*Headdesks*

My younger sister's name! She always has problems with it as well - our doctor called her NI-COLA for years.
  • thoshowski
    thoshowski Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Teresa.... VERY common with the over 40 ladies! There were 4 of us in my graduating class! I can't even remember how many there were in the grades above & below! My best friend was Theresa!

I feel like mine is the correct spelling because it is phonetically correct... Ter-e-sa! But I have seen a lot of different spellings and am not really one to get offended by mispellings.

:laugh:

I'm a Teresa, spelt the same way, and I am only 27.
  • midcoast_mommy
    midcoast_mommy Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    my name is Cassandra.

It means "prophetess" and "allurer of men" hehe.
    :) x

That's my sister's name as well! Cassie for short.
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    I've never met twins with the same names before but here goes lol. All 3 of my names could be 1st or last names.

<My first name>
    (((FARRAH))) Pronounced *Faw-rah* 'NOT' Fay-ra

Meaning: beautiful, good looking, fair, joy, happiness :wink: .......

<or my middle name>
    ((SHEA))) 'NOT' spelt Shay or Shae

Meaning: admirable, gracefull, free :happy:

Haven't found a Birthday twin and haven't found a name twin lol yay! :drinker:
  • Sariebon
    Sariebon Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    My name is TAI (pronunced Tie). I've been called Tia most of my life lol or I'm always been asked what is Tai short for...

I was named after Tai Babilonia, she was a U.S. Olympic figure skater. Some reason my dad loved that name.

I went to school with a Tai.. but he was male =/