Shedding Light in the Dark Corners

Options
14567810»

Replies

• Stormyyy
    Stormyyy Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Loved reading ur story, you do have a way with words....Very well done on ur weight loss and continuing weight loss. Keep us updated as u are definitely one we will all be inspired by and look forward to seeing your progress ! :)
  • kimberly2122
    kimberly2122 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • caseythirteen
    caseythirteen Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    You are on your way to an amazing life change!! Keep up the fantastic work and the commitment. Every day won't be easy but if you keep fighting the battle you are going to have small and huge victories to share along the way!
  • BBBgettingfit
    BBBgettingfit Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    That's really excellent, and I love your writing style.
  • annie_banannie
    annie_banannie Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Scott, congratulations on your victory. I look forward to reading more of your posts.
  • mother_of_brigade
    mother_of_brigade Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    That was awesome! Keep it up. :drinker:

P.S. I go through the same ritual before weighing...even try to use the restroom right before!
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! That is such a triumph. I have a family member in that weigh range and two getting close and I so hope they take you as an inspiration.

Keep going for that 12 year old of yours!
  • lepow
    lepow Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Thank you for making me cry tears of joy for you at my desk this morning. Truly inspiring. With an attitude like that I have no doubt that you will reach your March 1st goal, and beyond. Congratulations on such a wonderful accomplishment!

Ditto. You're a-MAZ-ing!
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    What a beautifully written and inspiring post!! Can't wait to read your update when Old Reliable gets packed up for good. Congrats and keep up the hard work!! :flowerforyou:
  • thescottishone
    thescottishone Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing! So inspiring, as i was reading I was thinking, I can do this too, I can lose pound by pound and be the weight a wish to be! I think it will be my mantra from now on. Keep up with the walking, it has done wonders for me. Wishing you all the best.

Pound for pound we can do it!
  • FlamingJune67
    FlamingJune67 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Beautifully written and inspiring post! Thank you for sharing your victory with us!
  • jaisaansmommy
    Options
    Very inspiring. I can't wait to see your pictures next spring!
  • abentrup
    abentrup Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Amazing story! Congrats to you! Truely inspiring to all! I wish you well in your weight loss journey!!
  • pudgeylou
    pudgeylou Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely wonderful. Congratulations. I look forward to seeing your progress.
  • CAROLYTANG
    CAROLYTANG Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am so happy to stumble on your story, brought a big smile to my face... I am sure your son is very very proud of you. Thank you for being an inspiration for all of us.
  • deviantcupcake
    deviantcupcake Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    That was brilliant to read. Congratulations on everything you've achieved so far!
  • msmissylowe
    Options
    You are awesome at telling a story. Keep up the great work and the positive attitude and you will succeed!
  • mytime60
    mytime60 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Like so many others here, I just had to tell you that you have an amazing writing talent! Be proud of your weight loss and committment! You have done a fantastic job so far!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!