Shedding Light in the Dark Corners

Options

Replies

• downwithbottledwater
    Options
    Fantastic guy. Fantastic writer. Fantastic weightloss.
    All-around amazing.
  • nomayo
    nomayo Posts: 228
    Options
    You have a great attitude, you are an inspiration.

Congratulations on you weight loss. Way to go, man!
  • Koldnomore
    Koldnomore Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    That sir..was an awesome post. I don't tear often and that was a very close call! Your attitude is one I can relate to and I am super glad to hear that you are having success - I know it will continue! Congratulations!
  • Sweetfi
    Sweetfi Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    That is an awesome feeling isn't it? I had my own moment like that with the scale yesterday. It said 2 lbs less than the last time AND I finally weigh less than I did pregnant. (I'm not currently pregnant). I was over joyed and had a stupid grin on my face all day :) Here is to more days like that for both of us.
  • Dhellia
    Dhellia Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! This is a really great story, keep it up!
  • thebalanceline
    thebalanceline Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I love your story. Keep up the awesome work - it sounds like you have wonderful motivations to get rid of Old Reliable!
  • brooklyn2576
    brooklyn2576 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Love, love, love! Cheering u on!!
  • joylovesjose
    joylovesjose Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT! Way to go!
  • Aquarian
    Aquarian Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Wow. I have never laughed, cried and been inspired by any one post in MFP, like I was by this one. Thanks so much for posting.

Biggg congrats on your weight loss, keep going! I am so proud of you. :)
  • zoe1945
    Options
    Hi, first of all you are so funny I loved your story. And second of all you have done amazing. Keep it up and you will be ditching old reliable before you know it!!
  • charmainewinter
    Options
    Wow, your post brought me to tears (in a good way!). What an amazing story and attitude! It was so nice to hear (read?) this message this morning. I really needed to read this today!! You inspire me! "Weigh' to go!
  • BackFlipsIntoSun
    Options
    This is so amazing :') Thank you for the encouragement <3
    Keep going man! We know you can do it :)
  • nsblue
    nsblue Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Congrats Scott on reaching 449!!!

In reading all you said it so reminded me of me, although I started at 600.

You WILL make it to your goal...keep pressing forward and committed to you..

((((huggs)))) Melanie
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    you are AMAZING!

i posted this on my profile this morning...

The number one reason why people give up so fast is because they tend to look at how far they still have to go, instead of how far they have already come.

but i know you wont give up!
  • justgin
    Options
    Go You! Excellent post - like so many have said - you are an amazing writer! Best of luck reaching your goal - one day at a time - you can do it :)
  • hazelohoheight
    hazelohoheight Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    wow....beautiful writing. very inspiring.
  • appyspirit
    appyspirit Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Good news, wonderfully expressed! You could write a book about your journey!
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    You, sir, are nothing short of awesome.
  • Julietecosse
    Options
    Congrats. Such an inspiring story. I wish you lots more success. You can do it with that wonderful persistence and determination. Have a food day in Houston from France.
  • slim_photographer
    slim_photographer Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    very entertaining and motivational read.
    CONGRATS and thanks for sharing. It helps to put all of this in perspective. All you want to be able to use a normal scale and fit in any car. I'm sure that when you're there you'll be like "heck! I might as well keep going" and your will reach your goals.
    :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!