Nothing tastes as good as thin feels

brissell
brissell Posts: 23 Member
Read this recently made me laugh :laugh: so I decided to share: - "Nothing tastes as good as thin feels"

Replies

• Foxypoo61287
    Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
    Bacon tastes better than thin. And I don't want to be thin. I want to be healthy.
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    They've never had a fried chicken breast with gravy and real mashed potatoes.
  • carriempls
    carriempls Posts: 326 Member
    Bacon tastes better than thin. And I don't want to be thin. I want to be healthy.

I don't eat bacon, but I'm right there with ya. Sometimes food is just plain heaven.

Thin isn't important to me. Healthy is. And you can be plenty healthy while indulging in the yummiest food.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Have they ever had chocolate cake?
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,238 Member
    lies...all lies.
  • JeffTCole
    JeffTCole Posts: 140 Member
    I like it. I am going to start using it as a response to " You look thin".
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    I was sitting on the bus staring at this obese lady and was thinking, should I feel bad for her because she is obese or be jealous of her because she probably had bacon for breakfast.
  • I believe that quote is attributed to David Spade.
  • maggiemay365
    maggiemay365 Posts: 181 Member
    I believe that quote is attributed to David Spade.

It's from the model Kate Moss
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,810 Member
    They've never had a fried chicken breast with gravy and real mashed potatoes.

Sweet Jesus, that is like my southern fried dream meal. When my mama makes it all from scratch...good Lord that *kitten* is delicious.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    I believe that quote is attributed to David Spade.

This is why I dislike that quote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2024237/Kate-Moss-pro-anorexia-tastes-good-skinny-feels-T-shirt-banned.html

^_^
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Lasagna > thin
  • tabinmaine
    tabinmaine Posts: 965 Member
    I think Kate Moss made that quote and she has been slammed for it because it's promoting anorexia with young women.

Bacon tastes much better than thin feels.... I do not want to be thin... I want to be healthy with muscles and a strong heart !
  • Briski1411
    Briski1411 Posts: 296 Member
    i REALIZE most ppl on here LOVE that fatty meat called Bacon, but I do not conform. I think bacon is greasy, unhealthy, and non nutritional waste of my precious calories.

The point here IMO is that the taste of food is superficial and does not last very long. After u eat it now u have to deal with those extra calories for as long as it takes for you to burn them off.

But being skinny and in shape FEELS great it breeds confidence and allows you to do so much more while feeling great. The benefits of being skinny = in shape are endless!

Being physically and emotionaly fit feels better than a duhnut does in ur mouth for 15 seconds......
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    they've never had my popcorn. Poor things.
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    I used to disagree with that sentiment, but now I totally agree.
  • VitaBailey
    VitaBailey Posts: 271 Member
    You all have no idea how much this quote annoys me.
  • kmorris246
    kmorris246 Posts: 312 Member
    uhhhhhh......... chocolate covered strawberry marbled cheesecake? 'Nuff said
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member

teeandcakes_maple_bacon_cupcake-xl.jpg
  • knitfastpurlyoung
    knitfastpurlyoung Posts: 102 Member
    Read this recently made me laugh :laugh: so I decided to share: - "Nothing tastes as good as thin feels"

How about we change it to....

"Nothing tastes as good as healthy feels."
    - MFPers

:)