Nothing tastes as good as thin feels

Options

Replies

• OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I would love to not be fat... thin is an after thought!
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    I think bacon is greasy, unhealthy, and non nutritional waste of my precious calories.
    GET THE #@$& OUTTA MY OFFICE

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,709 Member
    Options
    i REALIZE most ppl on here LOVE that fatty meat called Bacon, but I do not conform. I think bacon is greasy, unhealthy, and non nutritional waste of my precious calories.

The point here IMO is that the taste of food is superficial and does not last very long. After u eat it now u have to deal with those extra calories for as long as it takes for you to burn them off.

But being skinny and in shape FEELS great it breeds confidence and allows you to do so much more while feeling great. The benefits of being skinny = in shape are endless!

Being physically and emotionaly fit feels better than a duhnut does in ur mouth for 15 seconds......
    Subjective. Bacon rules.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    It's a very general statement that doesn't have an ounce of humanity in it. It reminds me too much of the days I was on the treadmill or stairstepper and wanted so badly to step off the thing, but I'd berate myself. "Are you thin yet? No? Keep going."

Mean. :<
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Cake. Mashed potatoes. Chocolate. Bacon. Cheese. Cookies.

That statement is officially invalid.
  • missnelso04
    missnelso04 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I was sitting on the bus staring at this obese lady and was thinking, should I feel bad for her because she is obese or be jealous of her because she probably had bacon for breakfast.

Haha, I love this!

I like the message of the quote, but I have to agree with the majority of other posters and say I don't necessarily think it's true. That glorious endorphin rush of popping that oreo covered in caramel sauce into my mouth feels pretty flippin good.
  • bleacheblonde
    Options
    I wonder if Kate Moss ever regretted those words leaving her mouth. Probably not though. While this quote may be true, it's too bad that the pro-ana community latched onto it and made it their own. So I pretty much hate that saying, for that reason...
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Cupcakes.

That is all.
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    If thin felt so much better than anything tasted, I woulda never ate my way to 330+ pounds in the first place.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    I was sitting on the bus staring at this obese lady and was thinking, should I feel bad for her because she is obese or be jealous of her because she probably had bacon for breakfast.

What if she had a bran muffin and cottage cheese/
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Forget thin....I want to look badass

oh and bacon
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options

Then I'd feel sorry for her, because she *could* have had bacon.
  • SoViLicious
    Options

Then I'd feel sorry for her, because she *could* have had bacon.

me too
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Thin feels pretty damn good.
  • LadyIvysMom
    LadyIvysMom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Well, I don’t care about the rest of your reasons for losing weight but I personally want to be thin and care about being thin and I have no issues admitting it. I totally agree with this statement. I’ve had plenty of tasty foods but I’d rather be thin than eat them.
  • VitaBailey
    VitaBailey Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    It's a very general statement that doesn't have an ounce of humanity in it. It reminds me too much of the days I was on the treadmill or stairstepper and wanted so badly to step off the thing, but I'd berate myself. "Are you thin yet? No? Keep going."

Mean. :<

Agree with this. Where is the humanity? It's a nasty, trite little statement that is designed to make you feel like **** about yourself for not having perfect will power.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    i dunno man, steak is pretty awesome.
  • SoViLicious
    Options
    i dunno man, steak is pretty awesome.
    This!
  • KJoy7
    KJoy7 Posts: 246
    Options
    I love that saying!!! I have a really hot co-worker that says it to me all the time... he keeps me in line!
  • jamacattack
    jamacattack Posts: 94 Member
    Options

:laugh:

Both! I miss bacon. Between my weight and my sweet man's heart- we had to ban it.