Why am I always bloated?

Options
13»

Replies

• MENichols5
    MENichols5 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I have the SAME problem. I get it from my mother and grandmother, but at certain times of the month (ovulating AND pms/menstrating..so basically all the time lol) my stomach sticks out so far that I could easily convince people I am 5 months pregnant. I am not over weight either.

My issue seems to be not being "regular". I try adding fiber (benefiber) and this works for about 2 weeks then stops. I try probiotics and again this works for about 2 weeks then stops. I can easily go 5 days without even the smallest urge to go to the bathroom :cry: I am thinking about making another appointment to see a doctor but I know they will just recommend more fiber, priobiotics, and water which I've already tried :explode:

I hope your issues get solved soon! I will give an update if I ever get mine fixed :ohwell:
  • Happy4lifeHHH
    Happy4lifeHHH Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I have the SAME problem. I get it from my mother and grandmother, but at certain times of the month (ovulating AND pms/menstrating..so basically all the time lol) my stomach sticks out so far that I could easily convince people I am 5 months pregnant. I am not over weight either.

My issue seems to be not being "regular". I try adding fiber (benefiber) and this works for about 2 weeks then stops. I try probiotics and again this works for about 2 weeks then stops. I can easily go 5 days without even the smallest urge to go to the bathroom :cry: I am thinking about making another appointment to see a doctor but I know they will just recommend more fiber, priobiotics, and water which I've already tried :explode:

I hope your issues get solved soon! I will give an update if I ever get mine fixed :ohwell:

Im so sorry to hear that you have that problem!! one thing I would recommend for that would be aloe vera. I put it in my smoothies and it really does help :) MOST Doctors don't know **** about nutrition!!
  • pdworkman
    pdworkman Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    The Nature's Plus - Fruitein Shake powder has soy in it. The *first* ingredient is: "Proprietary non-GMO protein blend (rice protein, pea protein and soy [isolated soy protein and fermented soy])"
    I forgot about the soup I had and the elk burger was a rare thing. I hardly ever eat red meat... Yes the cheese enchiladas and the blizzard are meat and dairy. I don't eat those things often and would never eat them but that's how my boyfriend eats. I went vegetarian for about three weeks at one point a while ago and was still bloated.. How am I getting soy daily? My shakes are homemade with Vega powder that does not contain soy... I never thought about being sensitive to fruit or almonds. Thank you for all your great advice :)
  • brookea87
    brookea87 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Happy4lifeHHH
    Happy4lifeHHH Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    The Nature's Plus - Fruitein Shake powder has soy in it. The *first* ingredient is: "Proprietary non-GMO protein blend (rice protein, pea protein and soy [isolated soy protein and fermented soy])"
    I forgot about the soup I had and the elk burger was a rare thing. I hardly ever eat red meat... Yes the cheese enchiladas and the blizzard are meat and dairy. I don't eat those things often and would never eat them but that's how my boyfriend eats. I went vegetarian for about three weeks at one point a while ago and was still bloated.. How am I getting soy daily? My shakes are homemade with Vega powder that does not contain soy... I never thought about being sensitive to fruit or almonds. Thank you for all your great advice :)

Oh I forgot about that.. Yea I was using that everyday for a while but now I got a different powder that I am using.