Options
123457»

Replies

• BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    nice job
  • IdunAbelone
    Options
    so happy to read this, because walking (as fast as I can) is my kind of exercise as well! I do hope I'll reach my goals by July 2013 also. You're an inspiration, and you make me beleive that "just" walking make wonders as well :) Thank you.
  • HollywoodDJ
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Congratulations on all your hard work!

You started MFP at the exact weight that I did and I am almost to the 1/2 mark. I started MFP March 1st, 2012

I have also exercised 6 days a week and logged my calories and exercise...I started out slow and just took it one day at a time.
    I have had my good days and my bad ones too...I don't always eat what I am supposed too...I don't always drink what I am supposed too. At the end of the day this chick still has to live her life...but I am learning to do it moderately and know my actions have consequences (Good and bad)...It's coming off slow but it IS coming off.

P.S. I am also mainly "Just Walking".......I would say that 90% of my weight has come off with walking. It's THE perfect exercise!

I'd love to be your friend and have you for support and vice versa!
  • MarsdenChick
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Keep up the fantastic work! AWESOME!! :)
  • crazybeautifulkittie
    Options
    *runs around the room cheering* thanks for being an inspiration!
  • Amlong1977
    Amlong1977 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You look FABULOUS!!!I started at 314 & am at 222 now. I can't wait to see 199! I haven't seen that in almost 10 years. Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!