36lbs down!! Pictures

Options
124»

Replies

• lukeniknak
    Options
    What did you do? I'm looking to drop a lot of weight, but in a healthy fashion over time. Simply because I massively fail everytime I try to diet. And I fail big...specifics would be very helpful...thanks

I never craved junk food in the first place, I just ate for the sake of it so I was carrying around a lot of extra pounds that I didn't need. I think that's how I lost most of my weight, I just stopped eating for the sake of it. I also cut out white bread/pasta completely. Obviously I have the odd sandwich every now and then but if there's 150 calories in 1 slice of buttered bread, there's only 30 calories in a single ryvita, meaning you could have 5 ryvitas instead of 1 slice of bread. I personally never had 5 sliced of ryvita, however 2 slices of bread (for a sandwich) would be roughly 300, not even including whatever you have in the sandwic. So using 2-3 ryvitas instead you're left with a good few hundred calories to put on your ryvitas, salad, ham, cucumber etc. are all good options.
  • Cant0na
    Cant0na Posts: 34
    Options
    Awesome job! You are looking great.
    I have cut out the bread and pasta and it is working really well for me too.
  • nadiamode
    Options
    2 months?? awesome job. you sir are an inspiration. keep it up! :)
  • mommymovingmountains
    mommymovingmountains Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • rickypo
    rickypo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Great job!! That is awesome and motivating!!
  • caterpillardreams
    caterpillardreams Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    You look awesome and have such a nice smile. Thank u for sharing
  • Jezebel9
    Jezebel9 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    you are awesome! I can see it through and through. 8)
  • super_monty
    super_monty Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Just amazing well done I bet you feel proud as punch and you should do. Superstar!
  • 2012asv
    2012asv Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    great job! you look so cute!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!