Will you treat yourself once you reach your goal?

Options

Replies

• ParaSempreAmor11
    ParaSempreAmor11 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    yess!! Taking a trip to Brazil or Portugal :D
  • relucas81
    Options
    Once I have reached my "goal body" I will reward myself with a tattoo :)
  • blancaran
    blancaran Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I think I'd like a face peircing if i was going to do something drastic
  • Firephoenix013
    Options
    I am going to Disney, and going on one hell of a shopping spree for clothes. But that's when I reach my ultimate goal. For now when I hit little goals I get little things.
  • Effpcos
    Effpcos Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Would love to finally go on a proper honeymoon with my husband (together for 12, married for 10), somewhere hot so I get to wear a swimsuit! =)
  • Mechelle1967
    Mechelle1967 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I treat myself to a massage or new piece of clothing when I hit my mini-goals. I would love to take a really nice trip with my hubby to celebrate hitting my final goal. We will see!
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Yes, to a new wardrobe! Although with all the weight I need to lose it may like 3 or 4 new wardrobes, lol.
  • jothekid
    jothekid Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Pretty cool hearing about all those dreams!! Good luck in reaching them!! :smile:
  • sarahbeth913
    sarahbeth913 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    OH YES! But not with food. I'm buying a killer outfit and treating myself to a whole new victoria secret wardrobe!
  • ribbon3125
    Options
    There's a tattoo design I've wanted on my ribs for ages. When I hit my target, that's what I'll do! X
  • capriqueen
    capriqueen Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    Curls in my hair and a fruit facial.
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    My goals are dynamic so I will never find out.
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Clothes, clothes, clothes lol.
    :)

I'm not sure what I want for my ultimate goal, I'll prob just cry of joy ahaha...but I have some major things coming up in my life in the next year (well mainly just my university convocation) so I'm hoping I can hit a significant loss before that and buy a kick *kitten* dress to wear to my ceremony :)
  • jikkenkekka
    Options
    I've got smaller rewards to keep me going along the way, but when I reach my goal weight I'm going to be buying quite a lot of new clothes in my new size. ♥ Including several dresses from modcloth.

Once I've maintained my weight for a period of six months, I'd like to get a tattoo. Likely a travel-themed tattoo of some sort, and probably on my thigh.
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    A total relaxation/pampering day at the spa
  • ConnorLynne65
    ConnorLynne65 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    My boy friend and I are both working hard to lose weight and get healthy. We have been together for over a year and hardly have any pictures together, the ones we do have were forced and not at all frame worthy. We should both be at our goal weights and looking a lot better by November if we keep up the hard work and we are going to treat ourselves with a photoshoot. It isn't exactly a splurge because I have a very talented photographer friend but I am excited to finally have pictures of us to frame and cherish and show off !! I am so sick of being frightened by cameras because I am unhappy with my weight.
  • geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    When I get to around 160lb, I reckon I should be at around 10% BF.
    Plan is to then start a 'bulking' phase, so I'll be able to legitimately start eating a good bit more, which will be my treat :).
  • frando
    frando Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    I'm a sales person by profession and I've been dying to get a suit, proper one, looking gorgeous and I'll continue to kick target's *kitten*!

Also thinking of a tattoo xD
  • frando
    frando Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    My boy friend and I are both working hard to lose weight and get healthy. We have been together for over a year and hardly have any pictures together, the ones we do have were forced and not at all frame worthy. We should both be at our goal weights and looking a lot better by November if we keep up the hard work and we are going to treat ourselves with a photoshoot. It isn't exactly a splurge because I have a very talented photographer friend but I am excited to finally have pictures of us to frame and cherish and show off !! I am so sick of being frightened by cameras because I am unhappy with my weight.

I can't wait to see these photographs!
  • Pinkigloopyxie
    Options
    Hopefully I'll have managed to gain enough confidence to try out some normal social activities without feeling like an awkward burden.

Yay! I might also buy a pikachu belt from the internet.