Will you treat yourself once you reach your goal?

Options

Replies

• Cinnamon0603
    Cinnamon0603 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Like a lot of you my reward is going to be a new tattoo in honor of my daughter that passed away 10 years ago.
  • BigMech
    BigMech Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I did treat myself. I've wanted a Mustang since I was 10 years old, but was too big to fit in one until I lost the weight.

Now I fit!

528389_3797565470822_116279151_n.jpg

2013 Mustang GT in Grabber Blue with a 6 speed manual.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i treat myself on the daily. every day is a gift and i celebrate that.

in terms of a large scale goal, yes siree! i've planned a pin-up girl photoshoot before i turn 30 (may of next year). and i will get myself a bikini and look damn fit and sexy in it!
  • Glasgow_Vegan
    Glasgow_Vegan Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I might get my teeth whitened. It's expensive in the UK, so I'd like to do it next Summer, after I graduate.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    Tattoos, piercings and sex...of course. Though I'm not really waiting for the goal for most of that...ahahaha. Okay, I have to reach the goal to get the belly button piercing.
  • marthathebear
    Options
    lovely new clothes!
  • jenihullett
    jenihullett Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I'm also going to get a tattoo once I hit my goal weight.
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    a hot *kitten* photo shoot displaying my hard work :devil:
  • Terryj20
    Terryj20 Posts: 33
    Options
    New clothes! And I would like a new diamond ring when I hit my end goal! Guess I will have to hint to my hubby! Oh a nice vacation! Ohhh the possibilities!!!
  • IntoTheSky
    IntoTheSky Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I do smaller, 10% goals. I set a goal to lose 10% of my weight in a 3 month time. This time I have 17 lbs to lose by halloween. When I reach that goal, if I do it by date, I get $100 to spend how I want. If I do it, but past time, I get $50. When I get to my final goal (140 by the end of January), I will get a new wardrobe plus all the money in my "fat jar" (a jar where I put all of my change and the leftovers from my reward money, plus any $1 bills I happen to toss in) so far, I am up to $387. I have just been buying all my clothes from goodwill or getting hand me downs from friends to hold me over, so, when I get to the size and shape I am aiming for, I will deserve the splurge.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    This coat which will make my new found (slender) waist look amazing for my NYE trip to PRAGUE! I also purchased knee high brown boots that fit over my previously too big calves. I'm 12-13 lbs from the total goal weight and I know I'll achieve that by December!

image1xl.jpg

That is SO cute!
  • izzydino
    izzydino Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Fix bladder issues and get the tubes tied:)
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    jackpot brett says I will do nude modeling shots and make all the MFP ladies swoon at my awesomeness \m/
  • rainbobrite929
    Options
    I'm going to New Orleans
  • Mamasota
    Mamasota Posts: 144
    Options
    A great trip - either Paris or Maui - haven't decided.
  • ThorstenBehrens
    ThorstenBehrens Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My goal is 15% BF. When I reach it, I will treat myself to +250 kcal over TEE, while keeping the lifts. That should result in muscle growth (70% of mass gained) and fat gain (30% of mass gained). After a while of that, I'll treat myself to -250 kcal under TEE, keep the protein up, and cut again. And keep doing that for as a long as I feel warranted, then cut one last time - not sure where to, probably under 15%, around 12 to 13 sounds good - and stay there.

I call +250 kcal over TEE a treat to be positive about it. Really, I have not figured out how to eat 3100 kcal/day, given that I don't do sugar, or sweet drinks, or pastries, or any of that stuff. When I did that last time, I just ended up drinking a ton of whole milk :).

Slightly odd treats, possibly. But then, they only need to fit me.
  • Zumbagurl64
    Zumbagurl64 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I reached my goal a couple months ago and am still treating myself... but not with food. Yes, I gave myself a week off to have whatever I wanted and when, but was darn sure ready to get back on my regimine of clean eating and exercise.... I have bought myself some new bikinis and some clothes, still need to do some shopping.. :-)
  • jenbenefit
    jenbenefit Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    a bodycon style dress - you know the really figure hugging styles that show off your lums and bumps, I can't wait to -not- have to hide under a bazillion pairs of spanx pants!
  • dperich1968
    dperich1968 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    My goals are mostly fitness-related now, so when I meet them, I give myself a new goal.

I've taken to rewarding myself with registration fees and sports bras. *face palm* Which...

Yeh, ok. That's just sad.

This . . . . and . . . I am beginning to love the way I look again. Everyday when I look in the mirror and say "keep up the hard work, way to go" Just the way I feel is a reward.

All the cute work out clothes help to :)
  • HogSandwich
    HogSandwich Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I did treat myself. I've wanted a Mustang since I was 10 years old, but was too big to fit in one until I lost the weight.

Now I fit!

528389_3797565470822_116279151_n.jpg

2013 Mustang GT in Grabber Blue with a 6 speed manual.

THERE IS NOT ENOUGH LOVE FOR THIS MAN. This is epically awesome, and made better by the superman shirt.