P90X and/or Insanity September Challenge

Options
Hi everyone, I am doing a P90X and/or Insanity challenge group for anyone who wants to do Insanity or P90X or Both! This group will provide support and motivation to get through these programs. If you are interested just reply to this post or message me

Replies

• greggags2
    greggags2 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Anyone? They are both awesome programs
  • kattykat
    Options
    I'm gonna start P90X now for the third time, on Monday can't start on the 1st as the house is full of friends. I've never made it past the first week before. It would be great to have a support group as it can be a bit lacking from friends and family.
  • greggags2
    Options
    Great! Just sent you a message!
  • P90XBowler
    P90XBowler Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Not sure what a challenge is exactly but I'm starting a 90 day hyrbrid I put together myself that includes P90X/2/Insanity/Asylum/1 on 1s
  • jothekid
    jothekid Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 3 of P90X! Best of luck to all starting the program...it's a love/hate relationship with the trainer but you won't regret it! I love it :)
  • Emitremmit
    Emitremmit Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 2nd week of insanity now.
  • Jenniferrose194
    Jenniferrose194 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'll be starting my second round of Insanity on the 9th of September! :)
  • ndnmomma
    ndnmomma Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Just started insanity Monday, second round plus doing p90x, im game!!
  • falcon367
    falcon367 Posts: 116
    Options
    I'm in! Just started my 2nd round a few days ago, but I'm always up for someone pushing me to work hard. :)
  • graciousdove
    graciousdove Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I am on my 2nd week of Insanity as well; it would be nice to know other people doing the exact same thing that I am!
  • greggags2
    Options
    Great to see you guys interested. It gets me real excited to see people want to get fit! Just sent you guys messages
  • rocky6jj
    rocky6jj Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Started P90X this week. Made it thru 5 weeks the last time want to make it thru the whole thing this time.
  • fit4life_73
    fit4life_73 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I just started Insanity today. I also plan to incorporate some running too.
  • greggags2
    Options
    Alright sent you a message!
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    I'm starting round 2 of Insanity on Monday, pending how my ankle heals. It's at 98ish percent right now, so hopeful for 100% for Monday:)
  • greggags2
    Options
    Sent you a message. Anyone else want to join?
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    I just started Insanity yesterday, so I'm definitely interested!
  • anwilson_83
    Options
    im doin p90x. started about a week ago. i still throw in a little insanity here and there cuz i miss it. still got a lot to lose!
  • kdettinger
    Options
    I just joined MFP, and just started P90X this morning (I did it a few years ago and it worked great - need motivation to get through it again). It definitely is a love/hate relationship with Tony. Bring it!
  • melslack
    melslack Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'll start P90X tomorrow!