2 Years on MFP & Hosting a GIVEAWAY to show thanks! Pix too!

Options

Replies

• Jem_Girl
    Jem_Girl Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm always up for a workout DVD. :bigsmile: Grats on the transformation... it's an amazing change!
  • b417adriana
    b417adriana Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    WOW, you look fabulous. Great motivation for us all. Your back is killer!!! :noway:
  • cuatromommy
    cuatromommy Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy to see how far you have come. It gives me hope.
  • Mishi1369
    Options
    You look amazing! This is such a fantastic thing you are doing. I hope someday I will also be able to pay it forward like you are.

Thank you!
  • Kep2005
    Kep2005 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on such a great job, I hope to be where you are one day!!
  • _LilPowerHouse
    _LilPowerHouse Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    wow, you look amazing, great job.. congrats on keeping it off as well.. :bigsmile:
  • aliceg94
    aliceg94 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation. You've inspired me now :smile:
  • nyjocool
    nyjocool Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I can totally relate! I think it's terrific that you are paying it forward!

I am doing weight watchers without going to meetings. I lost 11 pounds in 3 weeks. I visit the success board every day to get some motivation and it's really working. I know I have a long road ahead of me, but seeing others accomplish their goals only makes me try harder!
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    Great job on your success. And way to motivate people not only with your story but everything else.
  • PuggleLover
    PuggleLover Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Amazing change! You owned that transformation. :)
  • CrzyRhyno
    Options
    That is a great idea...and very awesome about your weight loss...
  • bcsrule
    bcsrule Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, and what an awesome pay it forward!
  • TerraGirl17
    TerraGirl17 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Way to go, and I love the paying it forward idea!
  • krisiepoo
    krisiepoo Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    I grew up doing Denise Austin videos :) She is a great motivator, I would love to have her current videos (mine were all on VHS, LOL)

ps, congrats on your fantastic results. I hope to be able to do the same some day!
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    What an awesome idea! We need more people in the world like you.

On a different note, holy cow! You look amazing. You're a whole new person! I am about 50 days away from my 1 year MFP anniversary and am experiencing a dreadful plateau. You give me hope. :)
  • susanjaned
    Options
    FABULOUS!
  • drkuhl2017
    drkuhl2017 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! And it is so wonderful that you want to be generous to us other MFP users. The thought is very touching! :)
  • DrPepperLeigh74
    DrPepperLeigh74 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I just want to say that is so nice of you to want to do something to help other mfp friends. You look fabulous!! Did you use the same Dvd's to get into shape? You are truly an inspiration and a sweetheart to think of others. I have been here a year and love this community and all the support of my wonderful friends. I don't think I would be as far without them. What an amazing success story you are. Congratulations!!
  • sarahricks
    sarahricks Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Wow you look awesome. I'm working on losing weight after having 5 babies, one pregnancy was twins.
  • lobo_a_gogo
    lobo_a_gogo Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!