HELP! I ate burger king last night, did I gain weight?

Options

Replies

• Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    0_o
  • SWilkins75
    SWilkins75 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Yes you did, and the sad thing is that calories from the Burger King meals can never be burned off.
    lol!!
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one reading this thread for the ponies?
    For sure the only reason why I keep coming back to this thread. :laugh:
  • SWilkins75
    SWilkins75 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    why would you eat burger king if you are trying to lose weight?
    I eat fast food once in a while even though I am trying to lose weight. I work out regularly and keep my calories under 1700 a day. If I want to use all of calories at one setting so be it, but I never do.
  • Shara126
    Shara126 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one reading this thread for the ponies?

Heck no, you aren't :)
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Lol... I highly doubt you gained weight unless you ate like 4000 calories...
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    srrrsly, guyz...MOAR PONIES!!!!!
  • GetFitGirl29
    Options
    Of course you gained weight. Anything you eat will cause you to gain weight. But the awesome thing is, that usually after you poop, you lose most of that weight gain. Oh yes, the beauty of pooping :-)

I love weighing myself after a poop! I always weigh less. Sometimes I look forward to my poops!! LOL smh!
  • kwilson18
    kwilson18 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Is this a Brony role call?
  • ZoeLifts
    Options
    LQ6M5.jpg

nOPfm.jpg
  • ZoeLifts
    Options
    dF9em.jpg
  • SMBL2
    SMBL2 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    OP - did you mean that you didn't know your meal was the large size?

As long as you kept everything else in check for food, your BK meal shouldn't have too much of an impact. But since you only started MFP today, yesterday doesn't actually count. Also, food and exercise doesn't really make an impact on my scale for 3-4 days...maybe you'll be the same way.

Good luck with your journey!
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I ate a giant piece of chocolate cake last night and was feeling guilty about it. And then this morning, the scale moved for the first time in forever. Conclusion: must eat more chocolate cake ;)
  • RedwoodsIris
    RedwoodsIris Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have not had a burger in over 8 months, lately I have been craving one so this weekend I plan on treating myself. I will not be going to BK though, there is a local burger place that uses fresh local organic beef, produce and they make their own buns. There fries are very good too but I will leave these out, just a good old burger, Yum.
  • ali_b83
    ali_b83 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    294-gaga.jpg
  • laylaness
    laylaness Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Yes you did, and the sad thing is that calories from the Burger King meals can never be burned off.

snerk.
  • VeggieKidMandy
    VeggieKidMandy Posts: 575 Member
    Options

HAHAHAHAH
  • goalpeace
    goalpeace Posts: 272 Member
    Options

Haha!! :laugh:
  • petiteLady89
    petiteLady89 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    umm.. mostly likely you did not.. You would have to eat an access of 3500 calories to gain a pound. If your weight went up the next morning it probably just water weight since fast food has a lot of sodium and other crap. Since you just found this website I would just start fresh today and start logging.
  • Tilran
    Tilran Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    umm.. mostly likely you did not.. You would have to eat an access of 3500 calories to gain a pound.

Aren't burgers there over 3500 calories? That is what I tell myself anyway.