Am I invisible???

Options
I just joined and have posted a few things with no response from anyone. Do I need to adjust my settings somehow so that my posts are visible or can you all see this?

Replies

• fablevins
    fablevins Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Not sure, but welcome! :smile:
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Nope you're here! Welcome! Sometimes it depends when/where you post. Try bumping your posts :)
  • danwood2
    danwood2 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen what you posted before, but it is up here. Sometimes - the forums just don't respond to everything that is being written. I wouldn't take it personal... I have posted a few things with very little to no responses at all... it just happens :wink:
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I responded to your post earlier. :) Welcome!
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I can see this. It's hard to tell sometimes since this forum doesn't show thread views. Perhaps the people who read your posts didn't have any advice to offer on the subject. Did you post late at night? That will sometimes not get many responses if people are sleeping.

You could bump your posts so the go back up to the top of the board so people might see them. Once they drop off the first page because of activity on other threads, they can get a little lost.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    Hi!
  • wewon
    wewon Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I just joined and have posted a few things with no response from anyone. Do I need to adjust my settings somehow so that my posts are visible or can you all see this?

Did someone say something?!? Anybody there??

LOL!

No.

That happens to everyone at some point I find.

If your post aren't inflammatory or otherwise get someone's goat you will often feel that you are talking in an echo chamber.
  • danwood2
    danwood2 Posts: 291 Member
    Options

If your post aren't inflammatory or otherwise get someone's goat you will often feel that you are talking in an echo chamber.

:laugh: Exactly!!
  • DJ2120
    DJ2120 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Lol thanks everyone! How do I bump my posts?
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Lol thanks everyone! How do I bump my posts?

You just did! LOL...anytime you or anyone else responds it "bumps" it back to the top.
  • Kikilicious84
    Options
    Nope we see you!
  • pberta
    pberta Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Peek-A-Boo we see you.
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    I started a thread awhile back about turkey necks and nobody responded. Guess I'm the only one with a turkey neck. ;)
  • nicosland
    nicosland Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    For a minute I thought you were talking about cooking a turkey neck. We cook turkey necks here when we're roasting a turkey and it's such a treat!
  • PapaDunx
    PapaDunx Posts: 243
    Options
    Didnt see your previous posts, but I got this one.

Hope all is well with you, and I wish you loads of luck with your goals.
  • kellyerandolph
    Options
    Can you tell me what bumping your posts means? I have seen that quite a it and have no clue.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m1ta24XhZ81r7kx8go1_500.gif
  • mommy1126
    mommy1126 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You are most definitely not invisible! Not today anyways : )
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,108 Member
    Options
    These forums move fast. It only takes a couple minutes for things to drop off the "recent" list. Don't take it personally.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    Nope we see you!
    Sugar Berry, I love your picture!