Replies

• _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m1ta24XhZ81r7kx8go1_500.gif

Screen, meet water
  • MrsLeyva11
    Options
    No one ever replies to my topics, either. I pretty much gave up on starting topics :P
  • feast4thebeast
    feast4thebeast Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    who said that?
  • mjohnsondva
    Options
    Hi no your not invisible :) Hope your having a great day!
  • HippieMamaOf2
    HippieMamaOf2 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm able to see your posts as well. Welcome. I'm even newer than you :)
  • terrie_k
    terrie_k Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I've had that issue before. Depends if your title or what you are writing is interesting enough for others to view. Also, depending on time of day, there could be so many posts that yours goes down the line too fast for anyone to notice. Give them a bump every now and then to restore.
  • Shara126
    Shara126 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hi there:)
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    No one ever replies to my topics, either. I pretty much gave up on starting topics :P

start one about spot reducing while eating 1200 cals ull get the responses ur looking for....promise
  • MamaKeeks
    MamaKeeks Posts: 234
    Options
    Dude, I just posted a NSV about me finally being able to to BOY pushups (I mean, they're HARD for god's sake!) and I got nuthin'. Bupkus. Nada. Zilch.

So I hear ya! lol :flowerforyou:
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    I just joined and have posted a few things with no response from anyone. Do I need to adjust my settings somehow so that my posts are visible or can you all see this?

You should see the threads I kill.
  • Cwilliams8676
    Cwilliams8676 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    welcome Feel free to add me. I see you:)
  • terrie_k
    terrie_k Posts: 406 Member
    Options

start one about spot reducing while eating 1200 cals ull get the responses ur looking for....promise
    Lots of people respond to posts when they get to call people "dumb".. look how popular the Burger King post is right now...
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group!! :)
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    nah. i see ya! :D welcome welcome! i post stuff and nobody responds either. it happens. :)
  • PapaDunx
    PapaDunx Posts: 243
    Options
    tumblr_m1ta24XhZ81r7kx8go1_500.gif

OMFG!!!! {coffee airborne} I JUST PEED!!!!:laugh:
  • crawpapa
    crawpapa Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    who said that?

HAHA!
  • jessc4343
    jessc4343 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I just joined and have posted a few things with no response from anyone. Do I need to adjust my settings somehow so that my posts are visible or can you all see this?

Did someone say something?!? Anybody there??

LOL!

No.

That happens to everyone at some point I find.

If your post aren't inflammatory or otherwise get someone's goat you will often feel that you are talking in an echo chamber.

*or have photos attached
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Dude, I just posted a NSV about me finally being able to to BOY pushups (I mean, they're HARD for god's sake!) and I got nuthin'. Bupkus. Nada. Zilch.

So I hear ya! lol :flowerforyou:
    woot woot congratulation. I'm a boy (well, I was many many years ago) and I can only do like 1

Oh, and Hey, how YOU doin? You'r visible, you just have't pissed anyone off yet. Give it time, the haters will find you.
  • Rayzback
    Rayzback Posts: 73
    Options
    Awwww... to late...
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    You'll get more responses the larger your friends list is, because they can see that you posted a topic in their news feed. I think that if you have less that 20 active friends, it's hard to get a variety of opinions on a forum post that isn't just ranty.