"... will result in the termination of your account"

Options
half_moon
half_moon Posts: 807 Member

Note from Steven:

This message was sent by a user impersonating a moderator using a secondary account. The account has been deleted. My apologies for any concern this incident has caused.

Steven
MyFitnessPal Staff

"It has come to our attention that your profile picture violates our terms of service. We will need you to take it down within the next 48 hour(s). Failure to do so will result in the immediate termination of your account. Please review our terms of use below by clicking "terms" in the footer. "

So, is wearing a bikini outlawed, now? Is this a rule on the MFP boards? Because if so, we've got a problem with bikinis, now.

Anybody want to clarify? I'd appreciate it because I don't want to break any terms or conditions or services or whatnot. Does my profile picture look like I am in underwear? Maybe this was a mistake.

EDIT:: I've messaged Steven. Hopefully he will reply within 48 hours, because I worked hard for this profile picture and don't agree with taking it down. D:

Replies

• TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    Unless you are a man, then obviously naked photos are ok. :angry:
  • TJ_Rugger
    TJ_Rugger Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Well clearly you look too good in your bikini!
  • half_moon
    Options
    Are E cups not allowed in profile pictures, now? :indifferent:
  • HeinzPrincess
    Options
    BWAHAHAHAHAHA

I will put on a bikini in your honor if they actually follow through with this.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,971 Member
    Options
    Hm. Not too sure what's wrong with your current pic. Reply to the message and ask.....it fits inside the allowable images rule.
  • half_moon
    Options
    I did but I have no idea if they'll reply to me in that sense. I was hoping a moderator would reply to this topic and explain it for me. Can I play dumb blonde in this scenario?
  • Jonalee1977
    Jonalee1977 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I've seen way more revealing pics than yours. I'd ask.
  • jealous_loser
    Options
    I don't see anything wrong with any of your pictures? Maybe someone reported you or something.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,971 Member
    Options
    I did but I have no idea if they'll reply to me in that sense. I was hoping a moderator would reply to this topic and explain it for me. Can I play dumb blonde in this scenario?

moon, send a PM to Steven and ask him.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/steven
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i once saw a woman grazing her nipple in her profile picture. yours is nothing.
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    I don't see anything wrong with any of your pictures? Maybe someone reported you or something.

^^^ this is what I am thinking. I also am pretty sure they do not monitor peoples accounts unless it is reported.

I do not see anything wrong with your picture and see way more reveling pictures one here. So someone either has a stick up their butt or is jealous of those tig old bitties of yours :)
  • half_moon
    Options
    I messaged Steven. Hopefully he's as cool as you guys say he is and helps me out.
  • catkid
    catkid Posts: 9
    Options
    Sorry but your profile picture highly offends me, Just kidding.

I've seen way worst on my short time here but good luck!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    What? Lots of women have had bikini pics. And you have to be 18 to be on the site, so WTF?
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    Your hard work looks good to me
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Really?? They are getting strict. last time I got in trouble, they took it down and deleted it for me
  • Tank_Girl
    Tank_Girl Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Your profile pic doesnt offend me... Its quite cute!
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Yeah, this is just redic!!! There is nothing wrong with your picture. I've seen way way WAY worse on here, and they've been up for long periods of time. It sounds like you got someone jealous of you and they reported it because their panties are in a bunch. Sorry you have to go through this... because seriouslY??? Nothing wrong with that pic. Way to go you look faB!
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    MFP, where we are all over 18, yet they treat us like kids.
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Ya I have received that too. For a bikini pic. I love the whole "if you can't wear it to work it's not appropriate" crap. What if I work at the beach? Pool? Strip club?? Ridiculous. We're all freaking adults here.
This discussion has been closed.