"... will result in the termination of your account"

Options

Replies

• WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I just read through the terms and I don't see where it mentions anything about a profile picture. It says you can't have more than one profile, but that's all I could find. If they respond back, please have them show you where in the terms that it says you can't have a profile picture of yourself in a bikini.
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Oh and they deleted mine for me! Which pissed me off because I don't like to use face pics as my main for privacy reasons and it defaulted a face pic for my main pic. :angry:
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Well I want to see the rule in writing.The word "picture" doesn't even appear in the terms of use at all. :explode:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,971 Member
    Options
    I messaged Steven. Hopefully he's as cool as you guys say he is and helps me out.

He is cool. He's not answering mail in the last few hours, though, so give it some time. You may have this post deleted due to the guideline about not quiestioning moderation in the forums, but at least he will answer you.
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Oh and they deleted mine for me! Which pissed me off because I don't like to use face pics as my main for privacy reasons and it defaulted a face pic for my main pic. :angry:

same here and they keep doing that to me too
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,971 Member
    Options
    Well I want to see the rule in writing.The word "picture" doesn't even appear in the terms of use at all. :explode:

It's #12 in the Guidelines regarding "images"

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

I'll bet the person isn't even MFP Staff....

oh, ha ha, just what LorinaLynn said :laugh:

• LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    This blog post has the list of current mods: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/mike/view/please-welcome-our-newest-volunteer-forum-moderators-368110

The person who messaged her isn't on that list. And doesn't have any posts.
  • LLEB92
    LLEB92 Posts: 21
    Options
    The person from MFP who saw you in this pic is obviously jealous and wants to look good as you :)
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I've seen MUCH worse on here. You look fine to me.

Someone reported one of my friends yesterday for vulgarity and sexual content or whatever it is for a thread that was most definitely not those things.

Maybe someone is running around randomly reporting people for the fun of it and they're not actually checking into it.
  • PhillyTD
    PhillyTD Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    8b5a008f-3b79-44e3-a672-bb4cbb4b9b59.jpg

Seen waaaaaaay worse.
  • beernpizza
    beernpizza Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I see nothing wrong with the pic, other than it makes me jealous....I've got major boob envy right now
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    I've heard it said that if someone else complains to the mods about your photo they will send you that warning...

whether or not they've actually checked to see if your photo violates terms and conditions...

that's what someone told me....so...I dunno..
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    ****ing prudes on here. Full arctic gear will be the only thing acceptable in time.
  • emnk5308
    emnk5308 Posts: 736
    Options
    I see no problem with bikini pictures on a weight loss site.. O.o I'm thinking someone with a stick in their *kitten* reported you..
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    I would imagine that someone reported your picture.

I don't think the moderators actually check to see if the report actually violates their terms, they just send the message off without checking the validity of the complaint.
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    It sounds like a member posed as admin and sent that message!
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    What I have noticed so far is a complete lack of consistency on the part of the moderators. It seems to depend on time of day and mood with what is and isn't allowed. This is quite obvious with threads, replies to threads and photos that are allowed or subsequently nuked. If you going to have rules then enforce those rules universally, not when ever you feel like it.
  • dadoffo
    dadoffo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Are E cups not allowed in profile pictures, now? :indifferent:

What did you say after "E cups". Kidding. I've seen pictures that are much more revealing than yours.

By the way, as Paris Hilton will say "that's hot".
  • HunterKiller_wechange
    Options
    As cool as this site is, the mods apear to be a little thick and about as much fun as a kick in the bollocks.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Are E cups not allowed in profile pictures, now? :indifferent:

BLASPHEME!!!!
This discussion has been closed.