Hi new here..lost over 300lbs and about 200 to go!

Options

Replies

• Shelgirl001
    Shelgirl001 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! I wish you all the very best of luck!!! Which involves lots of work... :) You can definitely do it!! You have come so far and will succeed!!
  • LadyAlston
    Options
    Congrats, that's a fantastic achievement! Lovely to meet you :-)
  • oklahomascott
    Options
    wow!
  • ndwyer0910
    ndwyer0910 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I work at a long term and rehab facility and have seen so many improve themselves while others give up. I am so happy to hear that you have decided to help yourself through being positive and knowing GOD is there to help you. Your story is living proof! I try to tell the paitents here that all the time and the ones that stay positive are the ones that get better and miracles happen to. Stay strong! I pray you have a safe and healthy final recovery! Good luck in completing your weight loss journey!
  • luv2cruise11
    Options
    Hope you are enjoying your labor day. Hope you are enjoying your progress. When I got on the scale this morning I was amazed, and energized to keep going. I am sending you some of my energy to help you thru this day. After all, I can only look at the day at hand, not what is left to accomplish. Together we can get there, all of us. I need your support and I am here to offer you whatever support I can. Keep up the good work, stay in touch.:flowerforyou:
  • susanmeeks1
    Options
    Thank you soo much..I am here for you too..we can all do this with God's help..that is the only way..I am not dead..today~~
  • susanmeeks1
    Options
    Thank you sweetie..I have a BIG SOFT SPOT in my heart for acute care workers.mine saved my life..on some level..way beyond medically~ Have a great day..and I am grateful for you support~
  • falnangel1205
    Options
    Sue..what an inspiration you are...I would like to add you as a friend if that would be ok.
  • Gdzgal771
    Gdzgal771 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    hi susan and welcome!! you are an inspiration.. glad you joined us.. we all need each other in this life.. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • spinqueen72
    spinqueen72 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!
    What an inspiration!!
    God has truly BLESSED you!!

"I can do ALL things through Christ, who gives me strength!"
  • VitaBailey
    VitaBailey Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    It's a pleasure to meet you, Susan. Congratulations on your admirable achievement of losing 300 lbs. I wish you all the best in your continued health journey.
  • hwiley09
    Options
    That an amazing accomplishment! You are a force to be reckoned with :) Congratulations!
  • shierrarobin
    Options
    Wow. You are truly inspiring. To have made it this far is an accomplishment you should be very proud of. Good luck with the rest of your journey and I sincerely hope you reach the goal you want. :)
  • Hi..My names Susan Meeks..I am new on here..I am on a weight loss, and health journey like the rest of you. Last Nov thru the end of Feb.I was in a long term acute care hospital..was on two forms of life support..could not walk .or talk, was on a vent.and trach..and 660 lbs..TODAY..I have lost over 300lbs..and am working out at least 3 times a week and usually more. I still have along way to go..with me this is a addiction..and it is strong..but GOD has brought me back from deaths door..and I am grateful.I will fight this fight with everything I have...would love give any support I can.and also learn things.that the rest of you are doing on your own journey.and get support..Hope you all have a great day..and look forward to meeting you!
    Congrats!
  • leeanneowens
    leeanneowens Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational! Add me if you like.
  • susanmeeks1
    Options
    Hi..Thank you for your kind words and support..Good luck to you as well~~
  • susanmeeks1
    Options
    Thank you..it means alot to have others support and hopefully be able to help others in this journey we are all on~
  • tatgirl67
    Options
    That is awesome! You go girl!! Feel free to friend me if you like:)
  • jahilmer
    Options
    Every day I go and find someone to motivate me....someone who has really accomplished an amazing feat (though I understand everyone's goals are important)...this just seems to help me. So thank you for sharing your story....you are an inspiration to us all and the one that is spurring me on to exercise today even though I don't want to! Jane in Montana
  • redkitty615
    redkitty615 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    That's truly inspiring - thank you for sharing! Congratulations and keep up the great work! :happy: