GUYS: Opinion poll time!

Options

Replies

• smhammons
    smhammons Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Long or short both can be sexy what looks good on one person looks s#@*y on another. Just please comb it and wash it.

@smhammons Awww... I washed it, but combing? Hmmm...ok....
    x looks for a comb x
    [/quote]

LOL:laugh:
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    depends on the lady, some look good with long and some with short hair. why dont you ask guys you know about yourself and see what they say.
  • Creativeballance
    Options
    Women should have long hair.

Along those same lines.......guys should NOT have long hair.
    Yes!! Agreed. Seems fewer and fewer guys are understanding this... Pponytails just don't belong on guys.

Totally disagree. If a man can pull off long hair or a pony tail, he is usually HAWT!!!!

Sorry, but you're in Oklahoma so your opinion officially doesn't count. Please put your boobs away. Thank you.
  • GoMizzou99
    GoMizzou99 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Best is the length that gives the woman many looks and styles. Keeps it interesting. But that requires long-ish...which is my vote.
  • pink00774
    Options
    in general most men prefer long...at least that's been my experience :)
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Just take care of it. If you're bald... we got issues.

Yes. And the issue may very well be medical. I have to say, i ROCKED that bald head. Not ashamed of it AT ALL.
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    I'm giving my opinion cuz I can...

My hair is short stacked in the back....longer in the front..it suits me well...

And I haven't had one man yet tell me they don't like it and think it is sexy. Really depends on the woman...some woman wear their hair long when they'd look better with it short and vise versa.
  • sixrings
    sixrings Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Generally longer is sexier and easier to grab during kissing but sometimes a woman can really pull of the short look and it is great.
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    All you dudes, try having long hair (down to your tailbone long) in the summer, then tell me long hair is the way to go.

I feel way more confident and sexy hot with short hair, mostly because my hair is thin and wimpy. I have managed to grow mine about 2-3 inches below my shoulders and after posting this, I am tempted to chop it off right now.

Just grow your pubes...that way we can still grab them. Probelm solved. Next.

*spits coke on screen* :laugh: dude...
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Very few girls can pull off short hair and even on them I prefer long hair. I always prefer long hair

However, every guy is different. We don't have the same types ya know
  • sydnisd183
    sydnisd183 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm not a guy, but...seriously???

lol ckbravo i think your hair is too cute! i want to cut my hair soooo bad, mine used to be less than an inch on the sides with a #2 on top

it takes me about 4-6 hours to detangle, henna, deep condition and set this is why it's always in a ponytail

short hair = freedom :love:
  • NeverGivesUp
    NeverGivesUp Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    it depends on the person. The older women get, the less attractive most of them are with long hair. My hair couldn't be long. It is very straight and fine. The longer it gets, the greasier it gets. I prefer short and perky for me but it is soooo individual. If a woman feels good about her hair no matter what length, it shows!!
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    short is cute, but then you have nothing to grab onto
  • Scott277
    Scott277 Posts: 63
    Options
    ^wee dirty!

GIRLS SHOULD HAVE LONG HAIR AND GUYS SHOULDNT.

**** right off, just whatever! Hairs ****ing irrelevant if u like the person and they are actually good looking. Although I must say 'pixie' hair dos can only be pulled by reeeeeealy good looking peeps. Take 'La Roux' or 'Emma Watson' so ugly with that hair.

Infact u know what i just googled pixie hair celebs to see if there is a good looking one. Nope. Dont do it, looks dumb as **** plus girls having shorter hair than me is WEIRD. Shoulder length styled is fine though!

Glad I sorted that one out.
  • KukuDan
    KukuDan Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Long
  • tadpole242
    tadpole242 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Short,
    A good looking girl is good looking doesn't matter if her hair is long or short.
  • Jschrolms
    Jschrolms Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Long Hair
  • windycitycupcake
    windycitycupcake Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Give me a head with hair, long beautiful hair
    Shining, gleaming, streaming, flaxen, waxen
    Give me down to there, hair, shoulder length or longer
    Here baby, there, momma, everywhere, daddy, daddy

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees
    Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
    A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees
    A nest for birds, there ain't no words
    For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

I want long, straight, curly, fuzzy, snaggy, shaggy, ratty, matty
    Oily, greasy, fleecy, shining, gleaming, streaming, flaxen, waxen
    Knotted, polka dotted, twisted, beaded, braided
    Powered, flowered and confettied
    Bangled, tangled, spangled and spaghettied

Oh say, can you see my eyes if you can
    Then my hair's too short

Down to here, down to there
    Down to there, down to where it's stops by itself
  • windycitycupcake
    windycitycupcake Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    [img][/img]
  • Alexcon85
    Options
    long generally, but sometimes that shortish cut with a fringe can be pulled off just right :)