Long
  • mwright24skinny
    mwright24skinny Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Short hair has never looked good on me. =(
  • Ras_py
    Ras_py Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I always think its funny to read that so many men say long hair. Ive never been hit on more than when i have a super short… I get 100X more attention. A very good male friend of mine once told me he thinks long hair ages you and makes your face look drawn out and tired. IDK to each their own! All women are pretty when they are feeling hot!
  • rickgomez2003
    Options
    Women should have long hair.

Along those same lines.......guys should NOT have long hair.

I definitely agree.
  • nbhobbes
    nbhobbes Posts: 284
    Options
    I have heard soooo many CONFLICTING verdicts from beauty news articles/ media about "what guys secretly think of your hair." However, coming from beauty mags written for women, by women, I think this advice is really based on what women THINK men think! So, Gentlemen, I need to know... Do you prefer your woman's hairstyle LONG or SHORT? Or...do you even notice?

Personally I like long hair on women.. But, not gonna lie some women not the majority can look really hot with a shorter hairstlye.
  • nbhobbes
    Options
    All you dudes, try having long hair (down to your tailbone long) in the summer, then tell me long hair is the way to go.

I feel way more confident and sexy hot with short hair, mostly because my hair is thin and wimpy. I have managed to grow mine about 2-3 inches below my shoulders and after posting this, I am tempted to chop it off right now.

Yeah I've done that.. Had my hair about that long about a year ago. Got it cut up to my shoulder lenght and donated the rest to Locks of Love. (They make wigs out of it and give them to people/kids going through chemotherapy.)

If you having issues with it go take a shower/swim and let it dry normally.. Wet hair on your back will actually keep you feeling cool for quite a while..
  • HollyAus
    HollyAus Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Women should have long hair.

Along those same lines.......guys should NOT have long hair.
    Yes!! Agreed. Seems fewer and fewer guys are understanding this... Pponytails just don't belong on guys.

Totally disagree. If a man can pull off long hair or a pony tail, he is usually HAWT!!!!

Sorry, but you're in Oklahoma so your opinion officially doesn't count. Please put your boobs away. Thank you.

BHAHAHA! i'm from OK, born and raised on the farm! But I HATE long hair on guys! That's just wrong...

And to the orginal question... I love my long hair. I had it shorter, like just above my shoulders and I hated it. I just think it's sexy. I had a guy tell me all I had to do was bat my eyes a few times and flip my hair and I'd have any guy in the palm of my hand lol. Don't know if that's true lol. but hey I'll take it
  • EyeLikeTacos
    EyeLikeTacos Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I always think its funny to read that so many men say long hair. Ive never been hit on more than when i have a super short… I get 100X more attention. A very good male friend of mine once told me he thinks long hair ages you and makes your face look drawn out and tired. IDK to each their own! All women are pretty when they are feeling hot!

Ras py these guys saying long .....have no clue...when a woman ages long hair CAN look tacky....There are a few women walking around here at my job 55+ with long hair and their split ends look bad and they just look like they are TRYING to hard to hold on to their highschool look....

Like I said...Let's do a thread that says (((((Ladies: Balding man, or man with full head of hair)))))).

Men here saying long are either young, OR see long hair as a sign of youth...

If not those then...wtf
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options

i think part of it is intimidation, a short haired girl seems more approachable, more modest
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Older woman should not have really long hair because it looks "witchy", so unless you are a witch, keep it above your chest.
    Anything that's not as short as a man's haircut is fine.
    A woman has to be a true beauty(super model) to pull of a very very short haircut.
  • HollyAus
    HollyAus Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Long enough to grab a handful...

^^^^ This!!
  • EyeLikeTacos
    EyeLikeTacos Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Older woman should not have really long hair because it looks "witchy", so unless you are a witch, keep it above your chest.
    Anything that's not as short as a man's haircut is fine.
    A woman has to be a true beauty(super model) to pull of a very very short haircut.

TRUE!
  • nbhobbes
    Options
    Long is way better. If you significant other is in the shower, you should know she is a woman without her turning around!

I think you should have figured out the she is a womana LONG TIME before she became your significant other... LOL

Unless you date some seriously androgynous people.
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Long is way better. If you significant other is in the shower, you should know she is a woman without her turning around!

I should hope that one would know a woman without having her turn around. Unless she has a body like a boy. lol I may have short hair, but I definately have enough curves that no one would doubt my womanly-ness. Is that even a word?
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    Long hair is fine.

But I prefer short. A woman with a nice short haircut is incredibly hot. I'm not talking short, down to the shoulders. I'm talking Jamie Lee Curtis, Halle Berry, even Emma Watson kind of short.
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I've got a pixie right now that everyone says I rock; or they're all lying. :wink:
  • GadgetGuy2
    GadgetGuy2 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Long, and just as important, healthy looking (e.g. sheen, strand thickness, etc.).
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Long hair is fine.

But I prefer short. A woman with a nice short haircut is incredibly hot. I'm not talking short, down to the shoulders. I'm talking Jamie Lee Curtis, Halle Berry, even Emma Watson kind of short.

:flowerforyou: That is totally hot ...
  • tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    GUys always say they prefer long hair but when I cut all my hair off to my ears thats when they all started hitting on me. Now its just above my shoulders and I'm thinking of cutting it some again

They just like hot girls. Period. :laugh: No but the same thing happened to me! I had it past boob-length and got it cut to jawline-length and maybe it was the shock factor that I was bold to do such a thing? I dunno, but more guys started hitting on me then.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Who cares what guys think??
    <---I obviously don't. If all a man wants is hair, he can get lost.