Friday Weighers

Options

Replies

• MystyMan
    MystyMan Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm a new Friday weigher and first time MFP poster. Went from weighing every evening to Friday mornings. Also took my first pictures and am anxious to continue to see progress. Lost 3.5 lbs in just over a week. Some certainly attributable to morning versus evening weighing, but a positive result nonetheless.
  • auntiejack
    auntiejack Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    +1 lb for me
  • justshann0n
    justshann0n Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm new to this topic but I am a Friday weigher, so here goes:

Lost 3.2 lbs. this week, for a total of 24.4 lbs. since 2/24/13 :)
  • kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Down 0.6lbs. Total loss of 48.6lbs
  • Maris_Swan
    Maris_Swan Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    -1.2lbs this week and SUPER excited to see my scale moving again :)
  • teklawa1
    teklawa1 Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    No loss this week and actually today weighed .2 lbs more .... expected better but will try harder this week.:ohwell:
  • 3171kelly
    3171kelly Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday! My weight is down 2.2! For a total of 17lbs! I am getting stronger everyday !
  • DarkSable
    DarkSable Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Down 1lb. I'm happy with that, especially as it took me under the next stone marker. It's always nice to see a new number at the start of your weight!
  • ajfc1971
    ajfc1971 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Stayed the same been eating out twice this week. Will report a lost next week for sure

Well done everyone who's lost....
  • ShariTho1
    ShariTho1 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    lost 2 lbs this week!!!! The one I gained plus another one!!!!!! Yea!!! Only 3 lbs to go to reach first goal of 160!!!!!
  • massey1135
    massey1135 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Lost 2.8 this week for a totatl of 33lbs!!!!!!
  • chinalavy
    chinalavy Posts: 104
    Options
    This week I loss 3 pounds so far I'm at - 26.5 pounds very happy with my week :-)
  • dbrady102
    dbrady102 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Only down 1.8 lbs this week. Total 22.3, almost made the 2 lbs I was hoping for.
  • woodsy0912
    woodsy0912 Posts: 323
    Options
    Down 5 lbs this week. I am attributing it to being allergy sick the past 2 weeks.

Oh well I'll take it!
  • karibj2010
    karibj2010 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I'm down 1.8lbs this morning for the week :smile:
  • Tonijking
    Tonijking Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Can I join ? I always weigh on friday morning as soon as im up. I've gone off the rails in the last few weeks so hoping I can get back on track in the next few days
    Today 1lb down :)
  • monkeymomof3
    monkeymomof3 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Down 1.1! I'll take it! actually down .4 from my recent "lowest" but I was up .5 last week.....I really can't wait for my current mini goal which is just 2.6 more lbs!! lol...then that puts me in the 120's! barely - but still!!!! here's hoping! and working hard to get there!
  • sandy_gee
    sandy_gee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    1.2lbs down this week! That brings my total to 11.4 and I'm happy with it so far! Definitely more to go! :D
  • kamham53
    kamham53 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Down 1.5 this week. Pretty happy with that since I stayed the same last week.
  • MystyMan
    MystyMan Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Lost 1.5 lbs this week. Right where I want to be even with a tough week for making good food choices.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!