Friday Weighers

Options

Replies

• dbrady102
    dbrady102 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I only lost .8 lbs this week. Total loss 25.1 lbs.
  • crissy_1979
    crissy_1979 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Lost 1.2 lbs this week. I am down 8.8 lbs total since I started April 5/13!!!
  • bigboar
    bigboar Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I lost 1.2 lbs this week also.
  • rm7161
    rm7161 Posts: 505
    Options
    2.2 lbs down since last Friday. From 200 to 198.8... I've hit Onederland during this week. :)

Got 49 lbs left to go... and 36 lbs to the 100 lbs lost marker.
  • storm15918
    storm15918 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I lost 1 lb this week, though that may be a bit low since I weighed myself at a weird time this morning due to a work thing, and when I weighed myself at the normal time I was down another 1.4 lbs lol. I figure I'll go with the higher weight and if the second one is actually right, then next week's weigh in will be even better! But the most exciting thing about this week is I officially broke into the 140's! I haven't been in this range since I started college (and I'm a senior now). Woo!
  • chinalavy
    chinalavy Posts: 104
    Options
    Lost 2.5 pounds so in total -33 pounds :-)
  • ShariTho1
    ShariTho1 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Down 1 pound this week!! I am excited but MAN O MAN this takes a long time!! :smile: Only 1 more lb to get to 160 and then when I break into the 150's I'm gonna.........I don't know what I'm gonna do but its going to be exciting!!!!! Maybe I will go shake my new hiney in front of my ex-husband...LOL! Nah! Wouldn't waste my time. It is going to be exciting though. :tongue:
  • doty0815
    doty0815 Posts: 68
    Options
    Down 1lb this week to make my 1st mini goal of 20 in 58days
  • JENNTF
    JENNTF Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Sorry - I have been forgetting to let you all know how my progress is going. I am also a Friday weigher. I started this program January 16th 2013 and to date I am down almost 40 pounds. I will log my true weigh in this Friday. Good luck my Friday weigh in friends, you are all doing great.
  • ChangeIsADecision
    ChangeIsADecision Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    This is such a great idea!! I will start posting my progress as well!! Thanks to whoever started it! :flowerforyou:
  • chinalavy
    Options
    I lose 3.5 pounds this week ; So far -36.5 pounds gone :-)
  • Quest529
    Quest529 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Down 1.6 :)
  • knitbytes
    knitbytes Posts: 114
    Options
    Another week stuck at the same weight. 38 pounds down, but no loss for two weeks. I've been trying to switch to TDEE-20%, though, so it's not surprising... just frustrating...
  • massey1135
    massey1135 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Down 1.6 this week for a total of 43!!!
  • TexasRose423
    TexasRose423 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    woohoo I am at my original goal weight (145) now working for 125!
    10830827.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • chinalavy
    Options
    Another week stuck at the same weight. 38 pounds down, but no loss for two weeks. I've been trying to switch to TDEE-20%, though, so it's not surprising... just frustrating...
    Are you taking your measurements ? Sometimes the scale stays the same but the measurements change.
  • kmchambers64
    kmchambers64 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Up 1.5 lbs this week.

Trying not to get too discouraged as I started the 30 Day Shred in this past week (finished day 8 yesterday night). I know the scale might not be my best reflector of progress right now, trying to stay positive, but it is tough not to get a little bummed out.

I did take "before" pictures and measurements before starting. It's probably a little too early to update the pictures and measurements (I was thinking around day 15), so I will just have to look forward to that. I do feel stronger and a bit fitter though (first "real" push-ups yesterday!). I guess I will just have to focus on that for now.

Do NOT get discouraged. Honestly I gained weight during the shred, but I lost 13 inches.
  • trenikamccoy1
    trenikamccoy1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    the scale is not a friend of those who incorporate strength training into their exercise regimen. Perhaps, measuring and checking for inches lost will be better and less discouraging......muscle weighs more than fat leading to scales reading higher.
  • moulstock
    moulstock Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love great Fridays :) I am down from 143.5 to 126.8 since the first of January. 16.7 pounds down and 2.8 pounds to my original goal. I wasn't sure what to make it so I picked a 22 BMI for starters. Think I'll hit this goal and go for another 7 lbs or so from there. Congrats to everyone with good numbers today.
  • FitChimi
    FitChimi Posts: 41
    Options
    edit
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!