Replies

• crissy_1979
    crissy_1979 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Down 2.4 pounds!!!
  • andijean31
    andijean31 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Down 1 pound since last week, at exactly 200 pounds today. Hoping to make it to ONEDERLAND next week. :)
  • beejpowers
    beejpowers Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Down 4.2 pounds.
    Finally cracked 255.
    Getting to 260 from 310 was pretty easy. But it's been a struggle since. I've been following the app but I definitely plateaued, even adding daily 4.5 mile walks.
    Decided to just CUT calories this week to see what happened (and ignore the "too few calories warning). And now -4.2lbs. So I guess I have the type of body that reacts well to lack of calories and doesn't panic store fat. At least not at this size.
  • xxmzangel
    xxmzangel Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Last week: 275.2
    This week: 273.6

Down 1.6 lbs this week. :)

I'm also excited because school is done so I can get out and do more biking, yesssssss. :happy:
  • provence9
    provence9 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I haven't posted in a while, but I'm starting again. Now that summer is here, I need to get my motivation in high gear. I would like to lose 10 pounds in 10 weeks.

--Weight on June 7 = 175.2
  • kamham53
    kamham53 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Down 4.5 - under 200! Woohoo!
  • Jstash88
    Jstash88 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    down 1 lb.!!!!! even after my birthday weekend!
  • crissy_1979
    Options
    Down 3 lbs!!!! Really excited since last week I lost 2.4 :) I think next week will be close to 0 considering I had two really good weeks but at least I am prepared and understand my body more now!!
  • xxmzangel
    xxmzangel Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Down 5 lbs!! Super happy, only 3.4 from my 25 lb goal, and 3.6 from my monthly goal, with 2 weigh-in's left. :)
  • Changeisachoice
    Changeisachoice Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Another week down, another pound down. Slow but steady!
  • hopefloatsup
    hopefloatsup Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Down 2 more pounds for a total of 7 lbs down in two weeks! Couldn't be happier since I cheated a couple days this past week LOL
  • kglading
    kglading Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Down 1.6 and all smiles!!!!! =D
    I was stuck in a rut, so I upped my calorie intake.. I was scared to death that it would backfire, but look what happened! So happy!
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    Down 1.1 pounds to 154.1. :D
  • PrincessYorga
    Options
    Down 1.6 lbs to 288.6 - almost 40 lbs lost since 3/18/13!
  • hopefloatsup
    Options
    Down another 2 pounds. It's killing me not to have done a workout, but injury to the shoulder & foot has prevented me :( I'm super happy that I lost another 2 pounds though!!! That makes a total of 9 lbs in 3 weeks.
  • massey1135
    massey1135 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    140 days of logging and Im down 55lbs. 2.4 this week!!!
  • jjenks3
    jjenks3 Posts: 45
    Options
    Down 3.2 lbs this week :) All the hard work paid off.
  • happycass89
    happycass89 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I didn't lose one pound this week! I didn't gain any either so I mean I guess it's not all bad, but still discouraging...especially when last week I had a 4 pound lose.....I guess I'll just keep trudging on and look forward to next friday....
  • crissy_1979
    Options
    I gained 1.2 pounds but I know what I did to earn every ounce of that. And I had a great time doing it so I don't feel too bad about it lol. I am trying to go by how I feel instead of what that number is on the scale. I also came off of a 2.5 pound week and a 3 pound week so I feel ok :)
  • hopefloatsup
    Options
    It's been a super busy couple of weeks with the 4th of July and birthday, etc....but somehow managed to lose 2 more pounds, bringing me to 11 pounds total in 5 weeks! Slow & steady, right?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!