New to the website and looking for friends.

Options
2»

Replies

• Retiredmom72
    Retiredmom72 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I am also new to the site. Feel free to add me.
  • twentytwelve12
    twentytwelve12 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • jascat83
    Options
    Hi, I'm Jasmin., from Australia. New to website as of today, 8th Dec 2012. Recently had my first child - (nearly 12 weeks ago now) and I really put on a lot of weight. I'm only just becoming serious about losing it - been exercising daily for the past 2 weeks although the diet side of things isn't going very well. Hoping this app will help me control the over-eating. Get app for my phone too!
    Keen to meet others like me - need the motivation.
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Kimberlee, 49. I have an open diary and log on everyday. Please feel free to add me.
  • TatteredMisery
    Options
    I'm also new to the website after having the app for a little while. Feel free to add me if you like. :) x
  • Dark_Horse
    Options
    I'm new here as well. Feel free to add me and anyone else that wants to as well.
  • losemypounds251
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like , I am a newbie to the site, been for a couple weeks and am leaving no time soon, people are awesome here and we are all on this journey together, lots of support
  • losemypounds251
    Options
    I to am new been here a couple weeks now, feel free to add me
  • go3gurl2go1
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! My name is Melissa and I'm 24. I've FINALLY decided to take the plunge and get a bit more serious about my health and fitness. Anyone is more than welcome to add me! The more the merrier :)