How do YOU determine you want to be friends with someone?

Options

Replies

• Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Mostly I just sit around and wait for people to FR me...then I decline them.

This

Punches co-worker :angry: cause _DaniD_ declined creepy FR:brokenheart: :cry:
  • Iceman1800
    Iceman1800 Posts: 476
    Options
    Nice cleavage and no prudish attitude :)
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Be funny. Be somewhat dedicated.
    mesh with my friends. Not mind the fact.... I have a lot to say. lol
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    add me and find out
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Anyone who puts up with me usually sticks around...
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I do an interview before I accept.

Just kidding, I add everyone.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    honestly? Mine depends on my mood.... If I'm feeling totally awesome that day, I may accept all requests. If i'm having a craptastic day, chances are I'm going to decline everyone.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Pssh, only if they leave a message in the FR. It ruins my life when they don't. They also have to have thong pics as their "progress pic" and cry about all of the creepy friend requests they get when they have their thong progress picture up.

More drama the better!!! If you want to be my friend, you need to post every little detail on your news feed about how your day is ruined because of any little detail (can be from dropping your car keys on the ground to fabricating a story that someone called you fat. Either way, it works).

Oh, and PUH-leeeeeze make sure you come up with lots of original jokes about bacon, tacos, nuts, etc. It's all so orginal and funny!
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    Pssh, only if they leave a message in the FR. It ruins my life when they don't. They also have to have thong pics as their "progress pic" and cry about all of the creepy friend requests they get when they have their thong progress picture up.

More drama the better!!! If you want to be my friend, you need to post every little detail on your news feed about how your day is ruined because of any little detail (can be from dropping your car keys on the ground to fabricating a story that someone called you fat. Either way, it works).

Oh, and PUH-leeeeeze make sure you come up with lots of original jokes about bacon, tacos, nuts, etc. It's all so orginal and funny!

do you automatically click yes to guys who wear thongs? :noway:

:laugh:
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options

Maybe.
  • wewon
    wewon Posts: 838 Member
    Options

LOL!

It changes for me depending on my goals.

As a noob I was training for a 1/2 marathon, so I was looking for runners mostly.

Then I sent a few request to people that were having challenges that I had, plateaus, weight training, nutritional info

People with a sense of humor is always good.
  • MikeyD1280
    Options

Maybe.

guess we cannot be friends... I left my thong home and cannot post a pic in time to add you as a sofa king awesome friend...
  • jconnon
    jconnon Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I don't have any criteria to accepting friends, if they send a request I accept them. I could always delete them later if it was really necessary but I haven't yet unless they have been inactive for quite a while. I usually don't send a request however, I usually just say add me if you like and leave it up to them. Im easy :smile:
  • Tank_Girl
    Tank_Girl Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    If they have any or all of these qualitys:

Good sense of humour... If its a particularly twisted sense of humour all the better
    nice abs
    Not a whiney fooker
    Reasonably articulate
    Dedicated to weight loss, fitness
    Grumpy
    Independant
    Strong willed
    flirty
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options

Be more specific. I would qualify under those requirements LOL
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    I sniff their butt. I figure that it works for my dog, and he is pretty happy.
  • BootCampC
    BootCampC Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    i give them a chance till they screw up. and then give them another .. then they screw up and then i defriend them
  • Iceman1800
    Iceman1800 Posts: 476
    Options

Be more specific. I would qualify under those requirements LOL
    maybe then I'll add you ;)
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    I add friends two ways...if they FR me and they have a message giving me an idea of what they are looking for from me.

and I only add friends when someone in my FL recommends someone to me. My existing friend list for the most part is full of people just like me. Our jokes are witty, we laugh a lot, our humor gets a little off centre at times..and we have fun killin it every day....

so if they say Hey you may want to add someone. I TOTALLY listen to them cause they are usually right.
  • tigerlinly
    tigerlinly Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    several of them i looked at the profiel and saw they were from either my area or in my general age range