NOT COOL

Options
13»

Replies

• cristeberga
    cristeberga Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Your doing Insanity? Just kick his butt!

Love this!! :laugh:
  • MamaKeeks
    MamaKeeks Posts: 234
    Options
    He wants to hit it.

It's the equivalent of pulling a girl's pigtails in the playground and then running off as fast as your little legs can carry you...

Honestly, I don't know what is wrong with some men these days. It's far easier to say "Hey, let's go grab a drink after work."

THIS^^ all this!

edited to say - note that the it's the guys on here telling you this!
  • soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    He wants to hit it.

It's the equivalent of pulling a girl's pigtails in the playground and then running off as fast as your little legs can carry you...

YUP. But I'd punch him in the throat anyway for daring to comment on my fatass.
  • Growtinymusclesgrow
    Growtinymusclesgrow Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Should of just chuckled and then kicked him in his junk! If that is his way to say, "Hey, lets go grab a drink after work", I would then kick him in his junk again. Nothing worse than dudes giving us other dudes a bad name (we typically can handle that ourselves). Don't sweat him...sounds like he is about 15!
  • 2012asv
    2012asv Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm. If your cool with him I'd tell him to piss off and not take it to heart. He could've just been messing around.

that was my first reaction too. My guy friends and I talk crap to eachother a lot.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    "Yes sir, and thanks for the reminder about my weight gain. Also, I can't help but notice that the bulge in the front of your pants is basically non-existant. It looks like it's actually in indent of some sort, like it goes IN. Do you have trouble urinating with this condition? What does your wife think when you try to offer her that little scrap?"
  • dandaninc
    dandaninc Posts: 392
    Options
    He wants to hit it.

Honestly, I don't know what is wrong with some men these days. It's far easier to say "Hey, let's go grab a drink after work."

^this