Oh you arrogant a**hat...

Options
124»

Replies

• odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

Edit: And how the Hell do you get a fob without paying a deposit? Shank a parent for one? It will still work then. Jerk.

vanwithnowindows.com...they sell them by the dozens.

Stop it, you're scaring me.

And, I do carry 4 key fabs daily now. So yeah... not hard to come by, I get that.
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Get a receipt next time ;)

That would have done precisely nothing in this situation, but thanks for assuming I didn't get a receipt. I did :)

Either I didn't read your post correctly or you didn't mention that you did. But, it would have done plenty as you could have shown the receipt that was issued by *him* post-"vault" deposit. :)

"Actually, I DID pay- see YOU signed the receipt!"

You could have seen an epic cat butt face with this too! :D
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    I would like you to revisit this issue with him and suggest that perhaps his recreational activities are severely lacking in vaginas.

100% do this!!! and video tape it for Youtube!
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Wow I would have been fuming.
    But very good come back :flowerforyou:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options

That would have done precisely nothing in this situation, but thanks for assuming I didn't get a receipt. I did :)

Either I didn't read your post correctly or you didn't mention that you did. But, it would have done plenty as you could have shown the receipt that was issued by *him* post-"vault" deposit. :)

Do you carry all of your receipts around with you at all times? :huh:
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options

LOL no, of course not. But, in the case of this I would have. First day of school, first day with a new security system... there are bound to be fubars along the way!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

I did have it in my purse in the car, but the only point at that moment was getting my son to class & getting to work... Albeit 30 minutes late LOL

Whether or not I actually paid isn't in question. I did. They cashed it, I just needed in the building when it didn't happen to work.
  • idaman76
    idaman76 Posts: 40
    Options
    Well maybe you should have worn that. He might have been quicker to open the door.

Hope you get this worked out. Give 'em hell if you have to!
    then you could have kicked him in the jimmy and dropped him like the puke he is