Why do YOU delete "friends"

Options

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,610 Member
    Options
    I do it when it says 1 month of inactivity.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Thanks for reminding me... I have cleaning to do.
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    when they haven't logged in for a while or they aren't supportive.
  • red0801
    red0801 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I very rarely do, but to make the list:

If ur absorbed in self pity that ur life is more concerned with the problem then the solution-I can't let that kind of cancer into my thoughts.
    Handicap/Retard jokes!-I am too sensitive about the topic to even try and look past them.
  • ropermom
    ropermom Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    People who post slutty photos of themselves for attention lol

This:mad:
  • ropermom
    ropermom Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    If the friend posts something I would not be comfortable my wife or children reading, I drop him/her. No hard feelings, it's just the way it is.
    Ditto:ohwell:
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    incorrect number of dots when using the ellipsis. it's always 3... never more, never less.

i take punctuation VERY seriously.
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    If they're sending me dirty messages, or if they don't interact with me. I want FRIENDS, not just people on a list.

Yep
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options

People who ask to be friends, and then never say a word to me. I'm not saying a person has to reply to every single one of my feed posts, but say something, sometime ! If we never communicate at all, we're really not friends.

^^^ This, plus attention *kitten* and people just looking to hook up!
  • Elle408
    Elle408 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Haven't logged in 2/3 months - and also one girl who was disordered eating and kept posting statuses about it - she didn't want to listen to people's healthy suggestions and was really triggering, so for my own health, I deleted her.
  • Naywifey07
    Naywifey07 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I think I am about to delete some "friends" because out of about 15 friends only 2-3 motivates me.... So there be it......
  • demorelli
    demorelli Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Not logging in for over a month (there are a couple I'm really hoping will come back so I haven't deleted them". I haven't had enough other problems yet but there have been some jerks on the forums who I would have deleted of they were my friends.

Got a friend request turned down today :( but I understand. The person had posted something inspiring and got like a million friend requests.
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    people who don't log anymore...or have eating disorders, can't support that
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    When they don't pay the bacon rent.
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I only delete if they haven't been on for so long their account status is registered 'inactive'.
  • delonda1
    delonda1 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    -Havent logged in over a month
    - Dont motivate
    -Talk negatively ALL THE TIME
  • Aello11
    Aello11 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Haven't logged in a month ..

^^^ This
  • sdreed25
    sdreed25 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    - haven't logged in for a month.
    - under-eating consistently despite constantly posting about wanting to change.
    - people with ED's, they need professional help not mine
    - people with 20-30 status updates per day with only 2-3 being about fitness/food
    - people that don't interact with me and never comment on my posts (I mean ever)

I've had quite a few deleting sessions over the months on here, it's very rewarding :p
  • Silvara_11
    Silvara_11 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Deleted someone who posted more about her faith and love for god than fitness and weight loss. I respect your religious beliefs but I'm not here for a praise the lord session.
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    The only reason I'd ever delete someone is if they turned into a creeper. one dude literally posted something in the forum where he talked about his wife and kids, I responded, he added me, and starts hitting on me. EW! I feel bad for his wife.