Open diary people c'mere please...

Options
If you don't mind your diary being stalked please post here. I'm not good with 'routine', I get bored easy. And I love being able to look and see what others are eating. I've gotten some really good ideas from looking at other people's food logs, the only problem is so many people don't share. lol

please post here or add me, if you don't mind sharing.

Replies

• sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    stalk away...I've done crappy on and off the last few weeks but I'm sort of maintaining. My goal was 165 which I hit but I wanted to lose another 10 or 15 so I'm doing it slow
  • ToughTulip
    ToughTulip Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    go ahead :)
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Stalk my diary, if you want!

This weekend will be all over the place due to traveling out of town with the family, BUT the past few weeks have been pretty good :bigsmile:
  • meginki
    meginki Posts: 70
    Options
    Adding you! Maintaining at the moment (at 177) but stepping up with the gym now :)
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    Feel free -- I stalk my friends' diaries all the time to get ideas. :flowerforyou:
  • Davidgettinghealthy
    Options
    Request sent.
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, and I log everything, every day!!
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Mine is open too. And I eat a little of everything.
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Stalk away :)
  • JenaePavlak
    JenaePavlak Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I'm all routine.... eat a lot of the same foods every day.. but I get a cheat day on the weekends.. those are more interesting (if I have time to log them, that is!) I usually log, but sometimes have to log my whole weekend on Monday :)

Feel free to add me :happy:
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    You can stalk mine!
  • Amberonamission
    Amberonamission Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Request sent. I appreciate anyone who wants to look over what I am doing. Feel free to comment on it.
  • virichi08
    virichi08 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Take a look (by the way you'll see slimfast on a couple enteries, i hvnt been on that "diet" for about 5 mnths now but i didnt want to throw the drinks away so im drinking them...lol)
  • SaraBelle0312
    SaraBelle0312 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Open diary :)
  • marthadztx
    marthadztx Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Love sharing ideas.:smile:
  • KevinLamb77
    Options
    Do what you must...
  • Nyrehtak
    Nyrehtak Posts: 12
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I may not eat the healthiest of some of our members, but I find a way to eat tasty things and still keep my calorie goal in check.
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    Stalk away! I was on vacation for the past two weeks until this Monday, so logging is sparse in August.
  • cyndispot
    cyndispot Posts: 135
    Options
    You can stalk mine, but let me tell you I do not eat clean. I eat what I want and I try to eat well. Just want to be upfront.
  • pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    My diary is/has/will always be open for all to see. Nothing to hide here. And if it helps someone along the way, great.