Open diary people c'mere please...

Options

Replies

• melsmith612
    melsmith612 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to the public... so much so that I even put a link to it on my diet blog! I was doing another program for the past 6 months and got a lot of people reading my little diet blog so I'm already being stalked by my friends & family - why not more? :)
  • solskinnzombie
    solskinnzombie Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    happy stalking :)
  • sailorchick71
    sailorchick71 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My Diary is open to the public :)
  • jconnolly528
    Options
    You can look at mine. I rarely log on weekends, though and I am not a clean eater. Feel free to add me!
  • schustc
    schustc Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Mine is open - disregard last weekend though! It was a rough one! LOL.. the rest is pretty good. I have occasional high days and cheat days here and there, but am trying to work out/figure out how much I want to do on a cheat day or sparse them out more so I keep getting good results. i.e., you'll see some higher days, but you can either look at them and nod, understanding that I've lost almost 45 pounds (in 5 months) WITH cheat days :) or, you can ignore those and just look at my 'on track' days...

Good luck!!

Tina
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    Mine is open.
  • RobynBourgeois
    Options
    Have at it! Can't say that my choices are the best; I believe in eating what I want in moderation! Anyone can have at it!
  • vickilm1976
    vickilm1976 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, but I'm new at this so keep in mind I'm still tweeking my calorie intake. I do log every last thing that I eat though.
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to all, even non-members so please feel welcome:) If you read many days of mine you will see I eat quite a bit of the same meals. Not much for variety but you might see something that you want to try or add to yours;)

denise:drinker: :drinker:
  • alsunrise
    alsunrise Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    If I didn't get you added today, I will Tuesday. Thanks!!
  • pink2lady
    pink2lady Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Happy too (beware a good amount of fruits and veggies)
  • KrisThomas1964
    Options
    Stalk my diary, if you want!
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    Go for iiiiiiiiiiit
  • Ralphrabbit
    Ralphrabbit Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me but I am absolutely sure that the only way to do this |& be healthy is to eat clean & fresh!
  • Ncdaniel16
    Ncdaniel16 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I keep my diary open if you would like to look at it :)
  • scottg1024
    scottg1024 Posts: 224
    Options
    You can stalk mine, but if you call me Buttercup we're though...
  • waldo56
    waldo56 Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Mine is open.

Might scare some people though.
  • lilacsun
    lilacsun Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Mines open feel free to take a look.
  • zeedo_odeez
    Options
    open diary here.
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    Mines open - I decied to leave it open to make me more accountable and maybe get some advice every now and again.

Please ignore tomorrows though (if you look) as I'm going to a food and drink festival - and I'm gonna eat and drink what I want because it's once a year :drinker: